[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

I assume I don't need to do Lab 4 before Low-Life, assuming I'm 70 and have all the gear?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
I assume I don't need to do Lab 4 before Low-Life, assuming I'm 70 and have all the gear?

Given the lack of defenses missing that 4th ascendancy you will probably suffer quiet bad.

@JermStudDog

Interesting take but playstyle sounds way to cumbersome and clunky to mee without any true benefit. I'm not a big POB min/maxer anyway so not really interested in squeezing out that last %.

Currently I'm sitting at around 4.2 mil dps per brand and playstyle is smooth and fast. Even though it took some investment, not nearly as much as some other here or other builds.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 4, 2020, 5:20:20 AM
Ive done all content with this build,(uber atziri, not possible with this build??) current gear around 10ex budget. (100 deaths) since start of the league.
100% Delirious Map
A8 Sirus
Uber Elder
Similacrum wave 20 double boss
To be more harder to kill, we need fortify, es watchers eye, more mana/es on gear etc, but that' +60-80ex investment. Take what u can.

Why aren't we running MoM as LL again?

So i followed the guide and so far i have 6k ES / 8K mana, im leveling up in t2-3 maps. But i'm not sure i have the correct setup, i keep reading through pages to use the unique ring, or not use it.
Do I have the correct setup for end-game ? Or should i change something ? I have about 25 ex budget still to do major changes
"
Flicks wrote:

Because it does nothing.

We have no life, if our ES gets down to 0 no amount of damage transfer to mana is going to save you

To everyone else...

I'm really close to being able to afford skyforth boots. I noticed in the guide it said you can swap sanctuary of thought for arcane blessing once you have them, but what aura do you give up because sanctuary of thought is the only thing that allows all 3 to even be used?
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Apr 4, 2020, 9:06:49 AM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Flicks wrote:

Because it does nothing.

We have no life, if our ES gets down to 0 no amount of damage transfer to mana is going to save you

To everyone else...

I'm really close to being able to afford skyforth boots. I noticed in the guide it said you can swap sanctuary of thought for arcane blessing once you have them, but what aura do you give up because sanctuary of thought is the only thing that allows all 3 to even be used?

Skyforth gives you reduced mana reserved, so you don't need to give up any aura
This build's damage and clear are really good, but it's so goddamn squishy compared to my TR Trickster, even with 8k5+ ES and Arcane Cloak.

I died quite often during juiced T16 maps; got one-shotted by what I assumed to be delirium mobs on-death effect while I stopped for a second or two to pick up loot. Sometimes I can't even tell what killed me between all the gray explosions, gray effects, gray mobs, gray ground; everything's freaking gray. But's that more about this league mechanics being shit rather than this build. But OP seems to oversell it a little bit; I never felt safe during map, definitely far from invincible. With my hybrid Trickster I rarely died to all the delirium shits.

I guess I can try getting an ES Watcher's Eye but that's like 40-50ex and I am not sure getting 2k+ ES would help me survive all the one-shots in difficult maps. I mean sure I can stop picking up loot and backtrack after killing the boss but that's gonna feel super annoying.
"
Magillanica wrote:
This build's damage and clear are really good, but it's so goddamn squishy compared to my TR Trickster, even with 8k5+ ES and Arcane Cloak.

I died quite often during juiced T16 maps; got one-shotted by what I assumed to be delirium mobs on-death effect while I stopped for a second or two to pick up loot. Sometimes I can't even tell what killed me between all the gray explosions, gray effects, gray mobs, gray ground; everything's freaking gray. But's that more about this league mechanics being shit rather than this build. But OP seems to oversell it a little bit; I never felt safe during map, definitely far from invincible. With my hybrid Trickster I rarely died to all the delirium shits.

I guess I can try getting an ES Watcher's Eye but that's like 40-50ex and I am not sure getting 2k+ ES would help me survive all the one-shots in difficult maps. I mean sure I can stop picking up loot and backtrack after killing the boss but that's gonna feel super annoying.

I'm having the same "problem" too. I can wreck face from a damage perspective but on juiced up T15/16 I get rocked right back. My gear isnt godly by any means and I'm right on the verge of affording skyforth so i dont have them just yet. There's zero chance I ever have enough currency to buy one of those watcher eyes
Who feels that the build is too squishy put a red dream/nightmare in the jewel socket above Devotion, 3 endu charge is pretty good to avoid one-shots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info