[3.10] Captain Wraeclast reloaded - pure phys Impale SST - Uber Elder/Sirus 8

So that just gutted the damage.
Did that hotfix seem to fix armor shields damage?
Yesterday I started this character... League, SSF, Hardcore... I'm curious to see how far I will get.

One thing I noticed is that I cannot find any source of leech apart from blood rage. Is blood rage sufficient for life sustain? How do you handle your mana needs?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
The armor Lioneyes vision got enough mana leech and i use a carnage heart amulet for life leech.

I would put some points into the nodes leading to vitality void if i where on SSF.
Is there any other good option for 6th link instead of slower proj? (awakened chain is expensive af)
Its speed reduction is insane, and feels counter-productive inside deliriums.
"
Yesterday I started this character... League, SSF, Hardcore... I'm curious to see how far I will get.

One thing I noticed is that I cannot find any source of leech apart from blood rage. Is blood rage sufficient for life sustain? How do you handle your mana needs?

Good luck on SSF! Curios how far you can take it, I feel like without the Jewel, the build is not as good. But maybe you will proof me wrong ;)

Leech from Blood Rage is usually enough. You can get an extra source, like a mod on an Amulett, using Carnage Heart or taking a leech node on the tree (under Vaal Pact, change your pathing: 2 points from Dex and Int leading to "Art of the Gladiator" and put them in the 2 small dex-nodes under Vaal Pact and grab the mana/life leech node).

Manaleech from Chest is sufficent.

"
stkappa wrote:
Is there any other good option for 6th link instead of slower proj? (awakened chain is expensive af)
Its speed reduction is insane, and feels counter-productive inside deliriums.

Sure. You could use "Faster Attacks". It's just slightly worse than Slower Proj.
Update: Because plenty of people asked for it, I recorded 2 Videos of Gameplayfootage.
I will upload them as fast as I can and update the first post.

Slight preview: One of them was a Baran-influenced T16 Map with 20% Delirium including a Delirium-Unique-Boss. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Edit: I stand corrected, 3 Videos. Uptaded the initial Post and added the YT-links to them. Enjoy!
Last edited by Arandur on Mar 22, 2020, 11:37:25 AM
"
c0815h wrote:
The armor Lioneyes vision got enough mana leech and i use a carnage heart amulet for life leech.

I would put some points into the nodes leading to vitality void if i where on SSF.

Thank you very much, that was an excellent suggestion. After some minor repathing of the skill-tree I only had to invest two additional points to get life- and mana-leech. Aweseome. So much more fun (and safer!) to play now.

"
Arandur wrote:
"
Spoiler

Good luck on SSF! Curios how far you can take it, I feel like without the Jewel, the build is not as good. But maybe you will proof me wrong ;)

Leech from Blood Rage is usually enough. You can get an extra source, like a mod on an Amulett, using Carnage Heart or taking a leech node on the tree (under Vaal Pact, change your pathing: 2 points from Dex and Int leading to "Art of the Gladiator" and put them in the 2 small dex-nodes under Vaal Pact and grab the mana/life leech node).

Manaleech from Chest is sufficent.

Thank you a lot! So far she is fun to play.

If she can make it to level 60 for the achievement I will be proud. If she should die and be reborn in standard, I'll be glad, too. Then she can receive all the good stuff waiting there for her: The unique jewel, Carnage Heart, oils for an anointment and the unique armour.

She is now level 46 and I am right before the fight against Malachai. A scary boss. Even worse with how laggy the game is this week-end.

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Hey awesome build, but i have 1 question. Im trying to do red maps but i keep getting 1 shot by everything, how do i go about preventing this?
"
titandi wrote:
Hey awesome build, but i have 1 question. Im trying to do red maps but i keep getting 1 shot by everything, how do i go about preventing this?

Your characters are private so I can't check gear/flasks/tree.

Generally speaking: I rarely die to oneshots because of 5k Life, ~40k Armor and ~10k Molten Shell Shields.
While Mapping, play the flask piano and use Molten Shell on Cooldown, that should help.
Annointing "Aggressive Bastion" also helps, because of Endurance charge generation.

On Bosses: Don't get hit, like on every build. Learn the mechanics and manually dodge stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info