[3.10] Captain Wraeclast reloaded - pure phys Impale SST - Uber Elder/Sirus 8

"
stkappa wrote:
Strange enough, I cannot seem to replicate that with a evasion shield, equiping Atziri's Mirror over 2.4k armor shield drops me from 53k to 33k tooltip dps.

Do you have a Gladiatorial Combat cluster Jewel? I could imagine it's the node that went bonkers. I had no issues last league and they didn't change the Skill, could be the node.
"
Arandur wrote:
"
stkappa wrote:
Strange enough, I cannot seem to replicate that with a evasion shield, equiping Atziri's Mirror over 2.4k armor shield drops me from 53k to 33k tooltip dps.

Do you have a Gladiatorial Combat cluster Jewel? I could imagine it's the node that went bonkers. I had no issues last league and they didn't change the Skill, could be the node.

So I had a 12 points jewel (yikes) with it laying around and I put it in for the sake of science, indeed Gladiatorial Combat is our culprit.
Thanks for sciencing it!

Would be great if you could post it in the bug-thread I linked:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2795416

Thanks alot!
Let's write it off as "working as intended" or a "game feature/mechanic" xD

Jk but it's hella fun!
Posted to the bug thread with pictures and shields used. Went from 23k damage to 150k damage swapping out to an evasion shield. Quite the difference....
so just to be clear, this bug is ONLY if you have that specific node in a cluster jewel? so without it, you may as well keep to armor shields?
I think the bug just got fixed, was in a map and suddenly my evasion shield wasn't doing as much in map. In my hideout my tooltip still goes ginormous though...
https://i.imgur.com/d6OzQ8C.png

Why is my dps in town 65k but when i'm actually in the game it's 15k? Nothing is changing except my auras are activating.. so it should be higher not 1/5.

Any ideas?
No idea what they bricked, but something is off. It could totally be just the notable "Gladiatorial Combat" but I'm not sure. I'm playing with my evasion shield for now, will check today evening if they fixed something or whatever.
Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.

Looks like it was patched last night on Mar 19, 2020, 12:28:08 AM. If someone is able to test it let us know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info