[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
strTrader wrote:
"
kowal86 wrote:
Played similar build in the past and im bit concerned also in 3.16. When we remove Assassins Mark which is only for bosses we got 1.4mil dps. Our block isnt 83/71 cuz its still adding 3/3 block from old Tempest Shield (block in current PoB should be 80/68) also its lvl 100 tree so if we for example remove cluster jewels (lvl 85 then) we got less block (77/55) and dps. Without this 16/15 shield even lower block.

Going to point out there is not enough mana to reserve Tempest Shield with Pride+Banner+Purity+Blood&Sand. Some DPS loss is expected from this.

Champion of the Cause + 15% Mana Reservation Mastery
4% Unreserved Mana

Merciless Skewering + Dread Banner 100% Reservation Mastery
8% Unreserved Mana

According to PoB
As for the medium budget, in early weeks of the league we should focus on damage
getting a paradoxica(or rare sword with 470+pds), maybe a new amulet(more damage less spell block i only recomment this if you feel the need to get more damage) a body armour with -mana cost and swap praxis to a circle of guilty or a rare steel ring
Pob:https://pastebin.com/SWM3ZpHs
About the mana reserved it will be enought, in this new pob i am running a herald of ash to simulate mana cost of tempest shield it still let us have 6% of unreserved mana.
About end game gear i will post mine once i get to it, but the tree shall be very similar or the same , just using better itens.
Last edited by Poisom on Oct 20, 2021, 7:20:16 PM
"
kowal86 wrote:

Champion of the Cause + 15% Mana Reservation Mastery
4% Unreserved Mana

Merciless Skewering + Dread Banner 100% Reservation Mastery
8% Unreserved Mana

According to PoB

You are correct.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
Where does this build get the spellblock from? Looking to try it for Scourge
Hello guys,
i have some questions because i consider playing this build:

1) How button-heavy is this build? I plan to play it on PS5 so its fairly unconfortable to rely on more than 3 buttons that are pressed a lot.

2) I am a bit unsure regarding how cheap it is since the console market is really weird. To make it more specific, is it possible to achieve decent damage without Paradoxica for example which is really hard to buy on console market

3) I can see on the PoB that it seems fairly tanky but in the past i had bad experience with Abyssus builds. Doesn't the Abyssus hurt its survivability a lot or its not something i should worry about?

4) How does it compare to a LightningStrike Raider regarding speed, survival, dps? In the last league i played one and it was pretty satisfying until late Red maps where the it kinda fall off and hit a wall regarding upgrades.

Thanks in advance for your replies!
Last edited by Jimpro777 on Oct 21, 2021, 3:31:17 AM
"
Rippster wrote:
"
OUSIVL525 wrote:
hey are u gonna update this BG for the new league ? or did u abandoned it and its not gonna get any new updates ?

Hey man, don't be rude. It takes a lot of time and effort for people to put these guides together so have some respect. If you read the previous posts he said he's working on it so just be patient.

rude ?????? in what language are u reading that ???
"
OUSIVL525 wrote:
"
Rippster wrote:
"
OUSIVL525 wrote:
hey are u gonna update this BG for the new league ? or did u abandoned it and its not gonna get any new updates ?

Hey man, don't be rude. It takes a lot of time and effort for people to put these guides together so have some respect. If you read the previous posts he said he's working on it so just be patient.

rude ?????? in what language are u reading that ???

Did you even check the guide?? He has a line about 3.16 and it was there before your post... plus he posted on the same forum page as you asked your stupid question .. just open your eye.. literally rolled eye when i first read your comment.. so yeah if i was OP i would kinda feel like your just a lazy dude.. would have taken you less time to check than it took you to post this..
Last edited by RexSavage on Oct 21, 2021, 12:11:13 PM
Poisom will you be playing this at league start?
"
Profemi wrote:
Where does this build get the spellblock from? Looking to try it for Scourge

The sources of spell block are
Rare Shield with new attack and spell block affix.
Stone of Lazhwar amulet.
Small cluster jewels.
The Surrender still the end game shield or are the new tiers of spell block and attack block on rare shields too good to pass up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info