[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
istrikerz wrote:
"
PretoFPS wrote:
"
istrikerz wrote:
How do you get this build to do end-end game content?
Just tried to do uber atziri, got instant 1 shot 30 seconds into her fight, then instant 1shot the split second i got into the map even though maxed res and block. only things im missing are watchers eye, bottled faith and an enchant but thats all for damage.

Evn though maxed on block and res is getting 1 shot inevitable? Never been able to get past t15/16 in my 800 hours on poe because of this :/

Its the only downside I find on this build having done it 2 times in different leagues.

No matter how much u invest its hard to avoid one shots when things get past block, and degens.

Maybe if u ditch abyssus and go for fortify effect, and ditch herald of purity and get flesh and stone, idk.

But then thats a whole other issue, since the build is focused on getting max block abyssus is half of your damage without it it feels so horrible and weak

And cant ditch herald of purtiy since flesh and stone is 35% res now instead of 25%, so would have to ditch 2 auras ontop of abyssus would almost completely gut the damage of the build

Pretified Blood is another option but also cuts your dmg ridiculously.
Hello, i have a quick question. Im almost at lvl 90 right now, build is amazing. But im kinda of a noob player and i have a stupid question. Impale mechanics isn't the same as bleed, right? I mean i used to have a bleed mode while leveling and when i hit enemies they were, well, bleeding, with a sound and visual effects, now i have 102% chance to impale enemies, but that debuf doesn't have any sound / visual markers, right?
"
istrikerz wrote:
Just tried to do uber atziri, got instant 1 shot 30 seconds into her fight, then instant 1shot the split second i got into the map even though maxed res and block. only things im missing are watchers eye, bottled faith and an enchant but thats all for damage.

Evn though maxed on block and res is getting 1 shot inevitable? Never been able to get past t15/16 in my 800 hours on poe because of this :/

I went into T16's with this build at level 74, as soon as I managed to get currency to buy Paradoxica and The Surrender (had something like 4k life and 1.2M dps). You must be seriously messsing up something to die so much.

Boss fights are absolutely mechanics based. You must do enough damage to skip shit or risk getting 1-shot, if you don't know how to dodge stuff. Uber Atziri has really high base damage, so if you get hit by a fully juiced Flameblast or Storm Call, you will get 1-shot.

As for deaths on maps: pay attention to the map mods. - block chance and damage mods are a big no-no if you're feeling squishy. Curses are also a big problem, and you're using no anti-curse flask. Panicked Life Flasks are the way to go on Ultimatum, as low life is now set at 49% or lower HP. If phys damage is getting you, grab a Basalt flask.

Not having stun immunity might also be messing you up, so check that.

when crafting the body armour with explode does the tier of the explode matter?

i mean can we get t1 explode on main chest if we use awakener orb on the chest that has t2 explode?

https://pastebin.com/LKDe6X9K this is my current build. any recommendations to do next ?
Last edited by Xaherna on Apr 29, 2021, 8:09:32 PM
I'm using the gems listed at the min-maxed section with the only difference being lifetap instead of arrogance. My blood rage is currently costing me 15 mana at lvl 16. If I have all my auras up I only have 6 mana left. Is there somewhere I'm going wrong?

https://pastebin.com/DXkGYNUK
Last edited by kevinenguillo on Apr 29, 2021, 8:59:47 PM
Thanks for the build. Amazing so far.

One question:
How do you use active skills besides cyclone?
I only have like 15 mana, and active skills cost 16+ mana.
Quick update from my end on the build : possibly the best starting build I have played in a number of leagues (I am usually a caster starter).

I have gotten lucky in some Ultimatums and gotten enough currency to afford a fair number of the "luxury" upgrades (including watcher's eye with impale mod). I am still missing tailwind boots, level 21 gems (or level 6 awakened gems), bottled faith and I guess my vulnerability ring could be improved.

Still, I just played like absolute crap against Sirus and...face-rolled him effortlessly (and deathless). I can't wait to have a go at the Maven and the more challenging multi-boss encounters.

Thanks once again for the build and having a blast. :-)
This game is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by SADleem on Apr 29, 2021, 9:08:34 PM
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
istrikerz wrote:

I went into T16's with this build at level 74, as soon as I managed to get currency to buy Paradoxica and The Surrender (had something like 4k life and 1.2M dps). You must be seriously messsing up something to die so much.

Boss fights are absolutely mechanics based. You must do enough damage to skip shit or risk getting 1-shot, if you don't know how to dodge stuff. Uber Atziri has really high base damage, so if you get hit by a fully juiced Flameblast or Storm Call, you will get 1-shot.

As for deaths on maps: pay attention to the map mods. - block chance and damage mods are a big no-no if you're feeling squishy. Curses are also a big problem, and you're using no anti-curse flask. Panicked Life Flasks are the way to go on Ultimatum, as low life is now set at 49% or lower HP. If phys damage is getting you, grab a Basalt flask.

Not having stun immunity might also be messing you up, so check that.

https://pastebin.com/ekUh8UWK
This is my build atm, im really not sure what im doing wrong. even though i have max block chance im still getting hit so frequently and struggling in t15/16.
All im missing is bottled faith, watchers eye, and the tailwind boots.

Could you take a look a tell me what you think i need to change/get? ive been trying to follow the builds PoB to a t and its worked up until now.
"
kevinenguillo wrote:
I'm using the gems listed at the min-maxed section with the only difference being lifetap instead of arrogance. My blood rage is currently costing me 15 mana at lvl 16. If I have all my auras up I only have 6 mana left. Is there somewhere I'm going wrong?

You need atleast 759 mana to have exactly 15 mana unreserved to use a lv 17 Blood Rage (it costs exactly 15 mana).

Or you ditch one of your gem sockets and end up putting Blood Rage with a Lifetap support somewhere. You could go through my route, where I ditched Dash and Second Wind and put Leap Slam and Blood Rage on those sockets, enabling Lifetap on all active skills that would otherwise use mana.

Phantasmal Leap Slam can be used to have higher attack speed on the movement skill, btw. With Challenger Charges and Blood Rage up, it gets fast enough for travelling around the map. With a Blood Rage attack speed enchant on your Abyssus, you would get close to the values of a Faster Attacks support, which eliminates the clunkyness of the low AS Leap Slam.

"
istrikerz wrote:

This is my build atm, im really not sure what im doing wrong. even though i have max block chance im still getting hit so frequently and struggling in t15/16.

Could you take a look a tell me what you think i need to change/get? ive been trying to follow the builds PoB to a t and its worked up until now.

I don't know what to tell you, you have more HP, phys damage reduction and resistances than me, and I've been wrecking shit from the start.

- Get a Warding Flask.
- Pay attention to map mods.
- Get a Paradoxica with % phys damage and attack speed, you're actually trolling with your Paradoxica with chaos damage and accuracy.
- Grab Stun Immunity.
- Ditch Gladiator's Perseverance node on your tree, it's absolutely useless compared to a jewel socket that you could be getting next to Command of Steel.

If all that fails, my dude, you gotta get good.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
kevinenguillo wrote:

You need atleast 759 mana to have exactly 15 mana unreserved to use a lv 17 Blood Rage (it costs exactly 15 mana).

Or you ditch one of your gem sockets and end up putting Blood Rage with a Lifetap support somewhere. You could go through my route, where I ditched Dash and Second Wind and put Leap Slam and Blood Rage on those sockets, enabling Lifetap on all active skills that would otherwise use mana.

Phantasmal Leap Slam can be used to have higher attack speed on the movement skill, btw. With Challenger Charges and Blood Rage up, it gets fast enough for travelling around the map. With a Blood Rage attack speed enchant on your Abyssus, you would get close to the values of a Faster Attacks support, which eliminates the clunkyness of the low AS Leap Slam.

"
istrikerz wrote:

I don't know what to tell you, you have more HP, phys damage reduction and resistances than me, and I've been wrecking shit from the start.

- Get a Warding Flask.
- Pay attention to map mods.
- Get a Paradoxica with % phys damage and attack speed, you're actually trolling with your Paradoxica with chaos damage and accuracy.
- Grab Stun Immunity.
- Ditch Gladiator's Perseverance node on your tree, it's absolutely useless compared to a jewel socket that you could be getting next to Command of Steel.

If all that fails, my dude, you gotta get good.

but thats what i dont get i got all the defensive stuff i need all i need to still get/upgrade is just damage but my damage is alright as it is.
Ultimatums and boss's legit just 1shot me outta nowhere like i dont even have any block and i dont know how or why?
Like im not a complete noob (totally am) ive got over 800 hours in PoE plus we are using cyclone so its not like im just standing there, constantly moving around dodging what i can see but bam instead death.

In atziris i didnt get hit once by the floor circles blast things only thing that hit me was 1 of her spears that i failed to dodge which just instant killed me 100-0 and then as soon as i got back in the map instant 1 shot by another spear 4 times in a row like i had 0% block so idfk what im doing wrong. But this has always been an issue with every build ive played :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info