[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
ad09min80 wrote:
hello question i just burn 4 exas in a paradoxica and my dps is lower (before i have an ahn might) PS my paradoxica is good (pdps 170++ phys damage 125% critical and bleed chance)

Can some 1 explain pls??

Thx im a noob :S BTW u cna check my character in my profile pls suggestion are welcome (next i need a surrender or a belly of the beast?

THX a lot guys I really like this build is a beast!!!!

Imo you didn't picked up the best ascendancy node. You had to pick Arena Challenger as first. Also I don't know why you havent done uber lab yet. Arena Challenger is where you're gonna get most of your damage.

Also, with this build I don't think unwavering stance is a prio, even if you get stunned, you can tank dmg for a second.
Last edited by ImYourSenpai on May 2, 2021, 8:47:20 AM
"
ImYourSenpai wrote:
"
ad09min80 wrote:
hello question i just burn 4 exas in a paradoxica and my dps is lower (before i have an ahn might) PS my paradoxica is good (pdps 170++ phys damage 125% critical and bleed chance)

Can some 1 explain pls??

Thx im a noob :S BTW u cna check my character in my profile pls suggestion are welcome (next i need a surrender or a belly of the beast?

Imo you didn't picked up the best ascendancy node. You had to pick Arena Challenger as first. Also I don't know why you havent done uber lab yet. Arena Challenger is where you're gonna get most of your damage.

Also, with this build I don't think unwavering stance is a prio, even if you get stunned, you can tank dmg for a second.

Thx a lot for the answer mate im going to do lab right now!!!

and about the stun i just use the brine king pantheon ? and respect the points?

Thx again mate!!!
Can you check my pob?
https://pastebin.com/pe5WTjQD

I am using high-end equipment and my DPS is still very low.
I found that when I damaging the boss, the damage is very low in Tier 16 map
It takes so long to kill the boss.

Please help!
"
ad09min80 wrote:
"
ImYourSenpai wrote:
"
ad09min80 wrote:

Can some 1 explain pls??

Thx a lot for the answer mate im going to do lab right now!!!

and about the stun i just use the brine king pantheon ? and respect the points?

Thx again mate!!!

Yeah, you can just use Brine King or Arakaali if you're facing dot bosses.

Also, try to get the upgrades on pantheon, its a huge boost on your defenses.

With the points you can get more life or go for any damage node.
Best build i did so far
With lancerman i coudn't even make t12 ultimatums with 16Ex invested
Then i switched to this build, and with 2 exalt, i bought all minimum items and finally i could do t16 ultimatums
thank you
Now my build is 1000% better
"
ad09min80 wrote:

Can some 1 explain pls??

Are you checking your dps in tooltip in-game or in PoB? I believe tooltip doesn't acknowledge that paradoxica deals double damage, so it makes perfect sense for it to show lower dps.

For the next upgrade, I would go for shield. Either rare shaper with %hp gain on block or the surrender. The jump in survivability, especially for ultimatums, is unreal. I regularly burn my vaal molten shell of 6k hp in less than a second in ultimatum, while my hp barely moves in the entire encounter. So the amount of regen you get from on block effect is crazy.

After the shield I would probably go for Ryslatha's, but you might need to rework your rare items for resistances and to sustain okayish hp levels. If you have to, I would give up Impresence in favor of rare amulet. Vulnerability is doing surprisingly little for your dps (and sucks away 2 gem slots, which we are extremely starved for), but you can make sure in PoB first.

Somewhere in the meantime I would also suggest you to change your chest. If you do not have currency to switch to astral with -mana already, pick any 6link with 100+ hp with %hp. It should be much better than skin of the loyal for you and should cost you under 40c. Belly is also great choice here, but 6l belly is kinda expensive and you are better off saving those 2 extra exalts and buying astral with -mana.
Last edited by Riviar90 on May 2, 2021, 12:33:42 PM
"
potatoboyuk wrote:
Can you check my pob?

Please help!

PoB is showing 4kk dps which is fairly respectable dps. But I am having the same issue you do. The dps shown is deceptively high compared to what I experience as well. I used to have 2kk dps characters that in practice were killing bosses faster than this character.

What I suspect is that in boss encounters you often end up without bonuses from Violent Retaliation (block unique monster hit and dmg increase per block in general), without power (I don't see you having any power charge generation in your build so I kinda don't understand why you have power charges included in calculations) and frenzy charges (you would need anomalous blood rage for boss sustain). You also checked intimidation checkbox which you don't have any source of right now.
Also, remember that our dps has a short ramp up, due to pride and impale effects. You initial dps is 1-1,5kk which grows to around 2,5kk realistic boss dps (assuming all the issues I listed above).

The only advice I have is that you stick to the boss (keep up impales and max pride) and try to get hit by the less scary attacks to keep up your Violent Retaliation bonus.

Edit: One more thing. Get vaal warchief linked to maim. It is HUGE. It gives you over 50% MORE dps, all things included.
Last edited by Riviar90 on May 2, 2021, 12:54:34 PM
"
Riviar90 wrote:
"
potatoboyuk wrote:
Can you check my pob?

Please help!

PoB is showing 4kk dps which is fairly respectable dps. But I am having the same issue you do. The dps shown is deceptively high compared to what I experience as well. I used to have 2kk dps characters that in practice were killing bosses faster than this character.

What I suspect is that in boss encounters you often end up without bonuses from Violent Retaliation (block unique monster hit and dmg increase per block in general), without power (I don't see you having any power charge generation in your build so I kinda don't understand why you have power charges included in calculations) and frenzy charges (you would need anomalous blood rage for boss sustain). You also checked intimidation checkbox which you don't have any source of right now.
Also, remember that our dps has a short ramp up, due to pride and impale effects. You initial dps is 1-1,5kk which grows to around 2,5kk realistic boss dps (assuming all the issues I listed above).

The only advice I have is that you stick to the boss (keep up impales and max pride) and try to get hit by the less scary attacks to keep up your Violent Retaliation bonus.

Thank you so much. I don't really know how to use the POB. I use the template from this post and import mine.

Anyway, thanks for the advice!
"
potatoboyuk wrote:
"
Riviar90 wrote:
"
potatoboyuk wrote:
Can you check my pob?

Please help!

Thank you so much. I don't really know how to use the POB. I use the template from this post and import mine.

Anyway, thanks for the advice!

I see I edited my post after your response, so let me repeat it here. Consider getting Vaal Warchief totem linked with maim. That thing is over 50% MORE dps increase
"
Riviar90 wrote:

I see I edited my post after your response, so let me repeat it here. Consider getting Vaal Warchief totem linked with maim. That thing is over 50% MORE dps increase

But im using the impresence amulet to get blasphemy+vulnerability 100% mana reduce. Should I use other rare amulet and remove blasphemy+vulnerability, and replace it to vaal Warchief + maim ?
Last edited by potatoboyuk on May 2, 2021, 1:11:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info