[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Yeah the math is correct but in game when I press "C" it sais that is 62% :(

OH OK, cyclone is 102 :D nvm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for help
Last edited by Bebzu on Apr 25, 2021, 6:05:26 AM
Hi, just respec to this build and my block only reaches 69 and 82% impale, what am I doing wrong?
Last edited by baronthedoge on Apr 25, 2021, 7:00:48 AM
"
baronthedoge wrote:
Hi, just respec to this build and my block only reaches 69 and 82% impale, what am I doing wrong?

u didnt take the last 2 nodes that would give u +15% impale chance u have 87% currently, and that would put u at 100&

for your block chance pob says 79%, once u get hit once u get +8% block chance if u blocked a hit recently
same for me i'm sitting at 70% block chance but when I block once its 79%.
Kinda feeling that Unwavering Stance is needed on T16's ultimatums. Having stun immunity only to blocked attacks is good, but not enough. If you stop spinning just for one second on these "Survive" juiced ultimatums, you're toast. Removed a few of the life nodes on the scion wheel for that. Seems good, so far.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Kinda feeling that Unwavering Stance is needed on T16's ultimatums. Having stun immunity only to blocked attacks is good, but not enough. If you stop spinning just for one second on these "Survive" juiced ultimatums, you're toast. Removed a few of the life nodes on the scion wheel for that. Seems good, so far.

I took this lab enchant and it works well so far :

or maybe play with Soul of the brine King ? im doing t15 atm without any issues, i feel like arakaali brings almost nothing to my survival, hell even lunaris is better (but its my personnal preference of course )
"
Dalrost wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

or maybe play with Soul of the brine King ? im doing t15 atm without any issues, i feel like arakaali brings almost nothing to my survival, hell even lunaris is better (but its my personnal preference of course )

The boot enchant might work, but it's still a 20% chance to get stunned, and you're dead if you're stunned. Same shit with Brine King, the problem isn't consecutive stuns, the problem is the only stun that passes through the 79% block/spell block chance.

The situation I'm talking about is 100% Delirious T16's Ultimatums, by the way. Anything below that is kinda whatever, but standing still on those is a quick shot straight to the graveyard.

ofc, shit might change with better gear (I'm far from the total DPS output that this build can achiev)

@topic

also got the "weathered hunter" node on the passive tree

helps a lot with elemental resistances and accuracy requirements, if you're starting to switch your rares to uniques. on a perfect world, i'd get all that from a rare ring, but there are no rings around with all the mods needed
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Apr 25, 2021, 9:08:41 PM
Can someone look at my char and see if it's easy to transition to this build?

i'm pretty sure i'll be easy, since i already use 1 sword + shield, and have most items.

maybe change some nodes..

thank you

Last edited by vanz0930 on Apr 26, 2021, 12:44:43 AM
Can anyone help me figure out what im doing wrong, Dieing allot on Red maps (even t11 and 12's) i have max block but still somehow manage to constantly get hit.. am i missing something?

https://pastebin.com/BPNHFQD4
Heres my build atm, all im really missing from the builds PoB is ryslathas belt and a bottled faith everythnig else is kinda the same So whats the deal?
Would you say Paradoxica is still worth it if I don't want to use Abyssus or should I go for some rare high pdps foil?

My main reason for switching to glad cyclone was to get something that can do well with ultimatums. Using Abyssus, especially while under 6k hp is making the build fairly prone to being oneshot. Once a big phys hit makes it through block (and it will), you are dead. How block seems to work in poe (giving alternating windows of blocking everything and everything passing through block) is only making this weakness more prominent.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
Dalrost wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

The boot enchant might work, but it's still a 20% chance to get stunned, and you're dead if you're stunned. Same shit with Brine King, the problem isn't consecutive stuns, the problem is the only stun that passes through the 79% block/spell block chance.

The situation I'm talking about is 100% Delirious T16's Ultimatums, by the way. Anything below that is kinda whatever, but standing still on those is a quick shot straight to the graveyard.

ofc, shit might change with better gear (I'm far from the total DPS output that this build can achiev)

@topic

also got the "weathered hunter" node on the passive tree

helps a lot with elemental resistances and accuracy requirements, if you're starting to switch your rares to uniques. on a perfect world, i'd get all that from a rare ring, but there are no rings around with all the mods needed
Also looking for the solution. Im dying in heist like a trash. Looks like Hear of Oak (passive) with your enchant should be the exit.
Last edited by vodafon3 on Apr 26, 2021, 2:50:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info