[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

Hey Thanks for the build. I`m destroying endgame with it.

The only things I wasn`t capable of doing was allurying abyss and maven, because I`m not used to the fights.

Did all the rest tho!

Here`s my gear if anyone can spot something to improve.

"
mindaugas1pio wrote:
hey every1, I'm curious whats the best of this build is? a normal blockman or a bleed one? whos more tanky? who deals more dps?

Personally I like the EQ+bleed more than cyclone (they are both blockman) because of the time between slams makes it less spammy and more time to watch for tactics on hard elites/bosses etc.
Run in, do a hit on boss and step back while waiting for EQ to tick while you dodge whatever mechanic needs dodging and move in again.

I guess the dps & tankyness depends on what you focus on or how lucky you are with gear. (but I die alot less with bleedbuild since Im a slow old man:D)
So, finally got my hands on the Aul's uprising with free malevolence and imported my char into PoB to check the damage.

How accurate is that? Am I really doing 11mil dmg on one EQ slam if I let it bleed out?

Here is my PoB if interested https://pastebin.com/4dVG0Ad8
how do you get to 79% block? ive picked up all the block nodes from your POB, ive got The Surrender Shield, and so far done 3/4 ascendancies, but im only at 75% block?
There are some improvements here for EQ Bleed

- Anomalous Earthquake (around 20-30C LvL 15+ and 20Q)
- Anomalous Fist of War Support (around 20-30C LvL 15+ and 20Q)
- Anomalous Deadly Ailments Support (around 10-20C LvL 15+ and 20Q)
Why LVL15? It's cheaper and you can lvl it yourself to 20

With these 3 gems, you will get roughly 3-4 million Bleed DPS

My next thought - what if we use Awakened Unbound Ailments Support instead of Fist of War Support. On POB looks like a hell of a big boost for the Bleed DPS
Has anyone tried it?
Last edited by jackeagle47 on Feb 10, 2021, 4:50:36 PM
"
Tha_vampyr wrote:
how do you get to 79% block? ive picked up all the block nodes from your POB, ive got The Surrender Shield, and so far done 3/4 ascendancies, but im only at 75% block?

If you're looking at PoB, make sure your Violent Retaliation is ticked on (Tick the box in Configuration that says "Have you Block Recently?).

Off topic. Fellas, is it worth it to just grab a level 21 Cyclone without 20% quality for the damage in exchange for the +Area of Effect?
So im playing this build cyclone version and i have a question: why do u use pride instead of flesh and stone + maim? Does maim even work with pride?
Im sorry about my English
"
denis10079 wrote:
So im playing this build cyclone version and i have a question: why do u use pride instead of flesh and stone + maim? Does maim even work with pride?
Im sorry about my English

I'm assuming the maim is for the Ancestral Warchief for extra boss damage, my other Cyclone build I play I just use it with my Herald of Purity since those minions are pretty much always up beating on things. To each their own though.
how do i see the different trees in past bin for leveling .. please and thank you

ALSO can someone explain to me how to get the node inn tree : Bladedancer

???
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 12, 2021, 11:09:22 AM
"
jesterx93 wrote:
how do i see the different trees in past bin for leveling .. please and thank you

ALSO can someone explain to me how to get the node inn tree : Bladedancer

???

Annoint amulet with crimson + 2x amber oils

Guys, am I really doing 26 million dmg?

https://pastebin.com/TH2ZwKnK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info