[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

Hi,

I am wondering if its requirement to level cast when damage taken to 20 and vaal molten shell 20 and ice golem 20 or use level 1 cast on damage taken + molten 10 at 38 lvl requirement wit level 3 golem which is 38?

Great build! This is my third character this league im loving some Ritual haha. This is first character I was able to do uber lab on, and had Sirus almost down......lost a good four portals since my internet decided to keep acting up and putting me in the black nados lol. Next time I see him hes gone.

What should upgrade priority be? I got paradoxica and surrender. Heres what im rocking so far:

Spoiler

I know I got a lot to do. Ive saved up about 5ex and want to make sure I get some good bang for the buck on my purchases.

Thanks again for build its great!

"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Great build! This is my third character this league im loving some Ritual haha. This is first character I was able to do uber lab on, and had Sirus almost down......lost a good four portals since my internet decided to keep acting up and putting me in the black nados lol. Next time I see him hes gone.

What should upgrade priority be? I got paradoxica and surrender. Heres what im rocking so far:

Spoiler

I know I got a lot to do. Ive saved up about 5ex and want to make sure I get some good bang for the buck on my purchases.

Thanks again for build its great!

I would start looking at a -15 mana cost body so you can get a second decent ring with physical damage to scale with the paradoxica.
Is there any way to not have Ice Golem on Cast when Damage Taken so that we can make sure to have 100% accuracy all the time and not have to wait to get chunked first?
"
MrChangg wrote:
Is there any way to not have Ice Golem on Cast when Damage Taken so that we can make sure to have 100% accuracy all the time and not have to wait to get chunked first?

Just dont link it to CWDT if you rather cast it manually. Im to lazy for that myself lol
"
Khesahn20 wrote:

Just dont link it to CWDT if you rather cast it manually. Im to lazy for that myself lol

I link my ice golem to my blood magic 4-link cause I cannot recast it without turning off an aura. I only run with 13 mana unreserved.

Also, @Khesahn, fyi, if you put your riposte + life on hit + veng link into your shield - reckoning skill on the shield also benefits from life on hit gem.
Another question guys, why is it the build only goes to lvl 17 Blood Rage?
"
MrChangg wrote:
Another question guys, why is it the build only goes to lvl 17 Blood Rage?

Depends on how much unreserved mana you have to run it.
hi there!
thank you for the really well made build guide.
i have some questions tho.

i get one shot all the time and it feels like my dmg is really lacking everywhere. for bosses and just clearning.

here is my gear, can you see something that is wrong with it ?

thank you for everything <3
hey every1, I'm curious whats the best of this build is? a normal blockman or a bleed one? whos more tanky? who deals more dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info