3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
xDarkTemplar wrote:
When I sell 3 organs it gives me scroll fragments, how does it work?

the patch will spawn soon exile but not now
"half-Patch"

Another prof of incompetence...you can see it from moon over how many patch you have to do in a league...6GB the league..next day another 2gb of pach...and now i think will be another 2GB at minimum...throw more numbers and claim you work hard...zZz.
Only way to deal with the meteor step bug is to build up armor and use molten shell at 20/20 to not even lose hp at all... I usually do not die there even if I stay inside once I trigger MS at the right time. But thats a Bonus not everyone has. So pls just make the stairboarders break once sirus spawns his rings. I mean you manage to dematerialize the trailers if a storm hits them so why not that too?
Its maybe time to write "future patch notes" instead of "patch notes".
Seem to misslead a lot of people.
Last edited by Sky7a on Jan 9, 2020, 10:03:36 AM
Plz text something about Map Stash fixing on Standard. How much we need wait? Also why if I spend all 6 portals on Sirus I can't open another 6p like on uber elder, why its work like mastermind?
Last edited by Morgan_I on Jan 9, 2020, 10:19:41 AM
"
Strained wrote:
The patch isn't out yet, xDarkTemplar.

Oh, right, didn't play the last few days and I was hyped :D
Phase Run.

"
Yalarun wrote:
By the time you release this damn patch my finals will be over and there is no reason to play it unless i am running away from my responsibilities. I will be passing all my classes thanks to you damn it.
Release date?
half ppl can't play cus of memory leak so maybe release it asap ? nobody care about the rest if they can play at least.
Supervisor logic vs customer expectation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info