3.9.2 Patch Notes

nice 2 weeks too late. 90% of comminuty including me already quit. Do more vacation at start of seson. pathetic.
"
buildsinfo wrote:
"
Metamorph improvements:

Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

Every five eligible metamorph recipes you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the eyes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of game time to receive an eye reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner!

To clarify: after every five minutes of game time, the system will 'roll the dice' and if you've won a metamorph eye recipe at that time, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide whether to actually allow it as a drop.

I would like to buy your Metamorph Eye Recipe listed for 720 hours at POE FAIL (stash tab “jebaited”; position: left 6, top 9)

Did you even read what the recipe is? If you vendor a Liver, Lung, Heart it'll give you either a Brain or an Eye. That's nowhere near as bad as you make it sound.

Either L2R or get a life instead of trolling on a forum.
What about new +1 influenced ammies bug?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Hey players,
Thank you all for testing game beta during Christmas and New Year holidays FOR FREE
And why do you guys keep changing this week like the last time you said tomorrow >.>
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
AMEM
"
Bubalame wrote:
nice 2 weeks too late. 90% of comminuty including me already quit. Do more vacation at start of seson. pathetic.

Cya!
"
Bubalame wrote:

It was the holidays you ape. Be more of a drama queen maybe?

Also nice pulling random numbers out of your ass. Clearly the community has dropped by 90% because you say so and GGG totally doesn't have any /actual data/ saying you're wrong. Or, you know, publicly available data like SteamCharts that says it's still in the top 10 games on Steam and has seen at most a lose of 10% of the playerbase.

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#1m

OMG actual data to back up my points? On my interwebs?! Heresy I know.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Wooo maybe I can play my Melee character now without crashing!
for real? some ppl (like me) was expecting some stuff for bowman, this league was oriented for bows or im wrong?

3.9 = disaster.
asking for 1 or 2 ex for a single craft?

i'm gonna end this man's whole career

Free crafting : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547154

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info