Get the Purple Smoking Hood and Purple Eyes Free With Twitch Prime!

"
dachoppa wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
FramFramson wrote:
So far this week: Two MTX announcements and one micropatch non-announcement.

Imagine a world where the artists and graphic departments are responsible for development and game maintenance.

you know, you can replace artists with devs and 1000 hours QA people. not saying they should, but that argument of "different teams/people" doesn't make sense.

i feel terribly sorry for your brain
no thx
Lotta people all up in here who probably should never get a job in corporate public relations.

...not that that ever stopped most existing corporate public relations types. :V
"FREE"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
0/10

[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
0/10

hahahaha that looks like a square not a hood.. terrible.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Should've made the hood black, and keep the smoke and eyes purple, so that it fits with most other darker cosmetics. There isn't a lot of purple cosmetics that this will match with.
"
cgheezey wrote:
what if i already have twitch prime? can i still get these micro transactions? or is this offer exclusively for people who are signing up for a free trial?

If you already have Prime, and it's linked to PoE, it's in the same place you claim any promos from games and such.
in the shop the purple eyes say they replace the helm slot, but in the mtx tab they only show up as a helmet attachment. something isn't adding up here
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Come on GGG, we need a major patch to boost player morale...
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info