Get the Purple Smoking Hood and Purple Eyes Free With Twitch Prime!

"
FramFramson wrote:
So far this week: Two MTX announcements and one micropatch non-announcement.

Imagine a world where the artists and graphic departments are responsible for development and game maintenance.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Imagine a world where the artists and graphic departments are responsible for development and game maintenance.

While that is true, and arguably the community should be more understanding, it does seem to me like it's not ideal to post MTX stuff before very eagerly awaited patch notes.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
what if i already have twitch prime? can i still get these micro transactions? or is this offer exclusively for people who are signing up for a free trial?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
"

While that is true, and arguably the community should be more understanding, it does seem to me like it's not ideal to post MTX stuff before very eagerly awaited patch notes.

Except they already released one patch this week, so it's not like they're sitting on their hands.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Is that a patchnotes?
Last edited by Aidaho97 on Jan 7, 2020, 8:28:58 PM
i get it on the site but it dont appear to me in my N
"
"

So the art & graphics department along with the community mangers go silent because the development team hasnt posted patch notes? Or the patch Lol?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jan 7, 2020, 5:28:38 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
FramFramson wrote:
So far this week: Two MTX announcements and one micropatch non-announcement.

you know, you can replace artists with devs and 1000 hours QA people. not saying they should, but that argument of "different teams/people" doesn't make sense.
Love the purple hood and eyes! Thank you GGG!
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
YO GGG! New year new fail? claimed this, checked as claimed and DONT GET THIS IN MY MTX STASH....

PATCH NOTES WHEN
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info