Get the Purple Smoking Hood and Purple Eyes Free With Twitch Prime!

"
iPsycho wrote:
Ok, just got items instantly after waiting for more than a day.

You just need to go to Twitch Prime PoE page and click "Link account" even if u already have it linked. For me it just refreshed a page and I got items right after it.

Awesome, it had been over a day for me. Literally as soon as I clicked that button they showed up in my microtransaction tab. Thanks for the tip!
cashed it in a few days ago and haven't received it yet.
Last edited by DieserNerd on Jan 9, 2020, 3:54:25 PM
I linked my accounts for the previous prime loot for the divine portal and eyes. Can I still get this one?
"
iPsycho wrote:

You just need to go to Twitch Prime PoE page and click "Link account" even if u already have it linked. For me it just refreshed a page and I got items right after it.

props to this guy - worked immediately
I have problem.

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
It looks like there was an error activating Twitch Prime.
Common issues include problems with the credit card used to sign up for Prime where the credit card may be invalid or declined. To manage your Prime membership including updating credit card info click here. For other common issues click here.
ok.... 11/10/2020 and still no items =(((
"
JanKox wrote:
got it all after 5 hours, just wait and don't panic
Purple ExileCon Bundle Jan 8, 2020, 12:02:07 PM SUCCESS
Divine ExileCon Bundle Jan 7, 2020, 7:55:42 PM SUCCESS

Out of interest where is this shown?

I've tried claiming them twice now. Once a few days ago and again this morning.

Still not showing up in game. Odd since the Divine items worked pretty much straight away. Or showed up within 20 minutes or so. This has been almost 3 days since attempting the first time.

"
iPsycho wrote:

Edit: OK - I should have just read a few more responses. Did this and got the items instantly!! Weird that you need to keep performing this step but whatever.

Thx for the items GGG :)
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Jan 13, 2020, 3:58:34 AM
It's been almost 24 hours since I claimed it but It's still not in my microtransaction stash. When I claimed the divine portal it was there after around 20 minutes
"
SteddEvenwood wrote:
It's been almost 24 hours since I claimed it but It's still not in my microtransaction stash. When I claimed the divine portal it was there after around 20 minutes

Try to unlink your account then link back. It worked for me instantly.

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info