[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

I like my minions.. if you can fit them in
both spectre and animated guardian can be a valuable asset.
I run with an ailment absorb guardian (sin eater and a lot of %lifereg items) that is quite cheap and never dies, and any naturally tanky spectre (Kitavas Herald) can give you feeding frenzy.
Engame option for guardian would be a garb of the ephemeral. Enemys not being able to crit is huge, as is a fixed action speed.
Not sure on kingmaker though.. Sure it's valuable, but not getting ailments is as well.
I even plan on using a jinxed juju once I can upgrade to stones kin flayer. 10% less damage taken is better then any life mod on an amulet, and 15% aura effect is between 7-8% more damage rivaling a +1 amulet.

@Moosseolini
Your endgame tree with rumi's is great, will adapt in that direction. Upgrades come slowly.
Last edited by Nephalon on Oct 9, 2020, 6:24:01 AM
"
Jhonegao wrote:
Any sugest to my POB ? instead animated guardian or even spectres ?

I would replace Combustion support with Controlled Destruction support in your staff. Brutality support makes it so that we can only deal physical damage, making Combustion support useless.

Other than that, Nephalon has pointed out some good ideas.
"
Nephalon wrote:
I like my minions.. if you can fit them in
both spectre and animated guardian can be a valuable asset.
I run with an ailment absorb guardian (sin eater and a lot of %lifereg items) that is quite cheap and never dies, and any naturally tanky spectre (Kitavas Herald) can give you feeding frenzy.
Engame option for guardian would be a garb of the ephemeral. Enemys not being able to crit is huge, as is a fixed action speed.
Not sure on kingmaker though.. Sure it's valuable, but not getting ailments is as well.
I even plan on using a jinxed juju once I can upgrade to stones kin flayer. 10% less damage taken is better then any life mod on an amulet, and 15% aura effect is between 7-8% more damage rivaling a +1 amulet.

@Moosseolini
Your endgame tree with rumi's is great, will adapt in that direction. Upgrades come slowly.

"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Jhonegao wrote:
Any sugest to my POB ? instead animated guardian or even spectres ?

I would replace Combustion support with Controlled Destruction support in your staff. Brutality support makes it so that we can only deal physical damage, making Combustion support useless.

Other than that, Nephalon has pointed out some good ideas.

Thank you both, i didnt saw that combustion, absolutely no sence.

@Nephalon
You said to link spectres and guadian on the same piece(like the body)? which can suport that?I like the idea to run with Stoneskin Flayer, schould i take 4 Stoneskin or grap something as support like an kitava or Arena Master i dont know, that can buff all the minions. As yo ucan see i can summon 4 spectres atm

"
Jhonegao wrote:

@Nephalon
You said to link spectres and guadian on the same piece(like the body)? which can suport that?I like the idea to run with Stoneskin Flayer, schould i take 4 Stoneskin or grap something as support like an kitava or Arena Master i dont know, that can buff all the minions. As yo ucan see i can summon 4 spectres atm

I never follow guides closely and just use them for inspiration and experiment to suit them to my playstyle. So take my opinion with a grain of salt if you're anywhere close to the original.
I only have one spectre. Could summon two, but then I would get onslaught which would mess up my attack time / relic cool down. It's really just to get feeding frenzy, no real damage or secondary effect. It's just a two link, that's why it HAS to be a naturally tanky spectre. Maybe I'll combine guardian and spectre links some day but for now they're separate. I want my guardian to stay close to absorb my elemental ailments while my spectre runs around hitting things for frenzy.. that's hard to combine. Kitavas's herald and Stoneskin Flayers both reach max res with just one minion res jewel or craft and have way more life then others. Especially the Flayers I don't even have yet. Buff apes or other supportive spectres would constantly die in t14+ maps if you don't heavily invest with support links or necromancer ascendancy, and gem slots have high opportunity cost. Wouldn't work for me, but if you've got the sockets just try and see if it works.
"
Nephalon wrote:
"
Jhonegao wrote:

@Nephalon

I never follow guides closely and just use them for inspiration and experiment to suit them to my playstyle. So take my opinion with a grain of salt if you're anywhere close to the original.
I only have one spectre. Could summon two, but then I would get onslaught which would mess up my attack time / relic cool down. It's really just to get feeding frenzy, no real damage or secondary effect. It's just a two link, that's why it HAS to be a naturally tanky spectre. Maybe I'll combine guardian and spectre links some day but for now they're separate. I want my guardian to stay close to absorb my elemental ailments while my spectre runs around hitting things for frenzy.. that's hard to combine. Kitavas's herald and Stoneskin Flayers both reach max res with just one minion res jewel or craft and have way more life then others. Especially the Flayers I don't even have yet. Buff apes or other supportive spectres would constantly die in t14+ maps if you don't heavily invest with support links or necromancer ascendancy, and gem slots have high opportunity cost. Wouldn't work for me, but if you've got the sockets just try and see if it works.

Thank you man, i appreciate that, ill test some stuffs too
I`m doing t16 very easy, and real the spectres dies some times maybe i change the role to something more strong with less spectre, i was think the spectre to do something like 2nd dmg to help on bosses etc.. but doesnt work so well.
So i`ll try this idea to change them to suport mine survive (btw is good atm) but i can improve that more simples instead tryng to make their do damage.
Hi, i start heist with your build and try to made some changes to your tree and gear. Look it please i want to hear your opinion about it - https://pastebin.com/UBXA6758 .
Sorry for mistakes, eng not my native language.
Hello Moosseolini,

I'm a really big fan of your build and I tried my own version with ES pool instead of life. Unfortunately, it doesn't works as good as your but I can clean T15 easily (didn't try further).

I have several question about your tree/jewels/gems, if you have some time to answer :

- Why do you use banner ? I didn't see mine scale on Relic kills, so is it an important buff ?
- Why don't you use the cluster renewal (10 % double damage on full life) ?
- Do you know if bonus as " % minion damage when you used a minion skill recently works " ? My POB Fork doesn't change when i'm using some abyssal jewels with these bonuses and I see you don't use them aswell neither "Enduring bond" node from skill tree.

Here is my POB maybe you can give some advice to improve my version !

https://pastebin.com/pmCxjcmq

Thanks for your guide this is an awesome build :)
War banner has enemies take increased physical damage and scales with aura effect. And it's free with master of command.
Don't know about Renewal, I use it too. It's good.
"use" is too specific. It means personally activate on your bar.
"
"use" is too specific. It means personally activate on your bar.

I'm sorry I didn't understand this sentence :s
You only "use" a skill if you press a button and it takes effect. Triggered spells are not "used", neighter are continuously active spells. Not even ongoing channeling.

So if you don't manually summon minions ev ery few seconds or use convocation, you did not "recently use" a minion skill. That's why this stat is often worthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info