[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Now i haven't read all the posts, but please feel free to bop me on the head if I'm asking something anyone else have:-)

I've noticed that you don't have a lot of nodes if any for minions in your skill tree. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks for an awesome build by the way.

Best regards
Glare_De_Relly_II
"
Jakob1002 wrote:
Now i haven't read all the posts, but please feel free to bop me on the head if I'm asking something anyone else have:-)

I've noticed that you don't have a lot of nodes if any for minions in your skill tree. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks for an awesome build by the way.

Best regards
Glare_De_Relly_II

That is quite funny now that I look at it.

We can only scale the damage of the relics in very specific ways; mainly using minion damage, gem levels, or aura effectiveness. It turns out that the most efficient way of getting these stats is through cluster jewels.

If you look at the Early Mapping skill tree, you will see that we pick up quite a bit more minion damage. In the late game, it just seems to be more efficient to use cluster jewels instead.

So far progressing smoothly gathering watchstones and so on, but the relics tend to die sometimes in red maps. I'm not worried as my holy relic is still stuck on lvl 23, guess it will be better once I complete my staff. Rough luck so far on that front... already burnt over 600 fusings,guess I'll buy a 6 link femurs now that they're 40c.

Got half lucky and double corrupted my divergent holy relic to 21/19, relic cdr rocks.
With enhance support I'm currently happy at an attack timer of 0.27sec, hope on getting it down to 0.23 with +3 support staff. (at that point the damage loss over predator support will be minimal, and a significant gain on all unmarked enemies with much more frequent procs)

Still feels like the character with the most potential I've played so far :)
Just returned for poe after some years awsy, trying out thus build, but I fail to see what ancestral call support brings to the table?
"
Hulemaahn wrote:
Just returned for poe after some years awsy, trying out thus build, but I fail to see what ancestral call support brings to the table?

I tried using static strike with maim support instead of ancestral call before; I swapped back pretty quickly. Static strike has no attack range without ancestral call, and so it gets very annoying very quickly.

Cyclone doesn't have this issue, so we just run maim support in there.
Just saw that one of the heist version of ancestral call gives range on quality, that might be worth trying then
It's a nice guide and nice build I can say, but I have few questions. Maybe that's already answered earlier but read all 60 pages..

About the item lvl of the staff is it something with the possible mods on the item? I mean lower item lvl got fewer possible mods? Or just better chances?
"
It's a nice guide and nice build I can say, but I have few questions. Maybe that's already answered earlier but read all 60 pages..

About the item lvl of the staff is it something with the possible mods on the item? I mean lower item lvl got fewer possible mods? Or just better chances?

Higher item levels dilute the pool of mods with stuff we don't want. There are slightly better chances to roll the mods we want on the staff when the item level is exactly 55.
Thank you for your work making this guide. I liked holy relic skill and used it for few leagues as my starter. Very smooth, and much mroe interactive than brain dead zombie-skelly-specter summoners.

Your guide helped me improve my build a little bit. Although I'm using nercomancer over guardian to trade survavibility for a lot more damage.

I wanted to make a little addition to a gem section.
I can't say enough how many times Reckoning saved my life. Especialy when using static strike.
If your flame dash rubberbands, if you are stuck in a middle of enemies, or even resing betrayal and some sneaky mobs come close to you, it saves life.
Reckoning counter attack is an attack that triggers relicks when you block. And since you are always blocking, it triggers every time. All this times when my static strike buff ends, and I freeze or lag, everything around me dies anyway. And you don't have to link it to anything, just put it in, lvl 1, in any slot for a nice chunk of utility.

I also have a question about static strike itself. Or rather to relic cooldown recovery speed. Is it still bugged? POB shows 0.4 cast rate when I equip max rolled geofry's. And if I level static strike past 1 level, it does start to feel cluncky.

Here is my current build if you wanna peek https://pastebin.com/mSSwL9Cs
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Oct 3, 2020, 10:40:06 PM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Thank you for your work making this guide. I liked holy relic skill and used it for few leagues as my starter. Very smooth, and much mroe interactive than brain dead zombie-skelly-specter summoners.

Your guide helped me improve my build a little bit. Although I'm using nercomancer over guardian to trade survavibility for a lot more damage.

I wanted to make a little addition to a gem section.
I can't say enough how many times Reckoning saved my life. Especialy when using static strike.
If your flame dash rubberbands, if you are stuck in a middle of enemies, or even resing betrayal and some sneaky mobs come close to you, it saves life.
Reckoning counter attack is an attack that triggers relicks when you block. And since you are always blocking, it triggers every time. All this times when my static strike buff ends, and I freeze or lag, everything around me dies anyway. And you don't have to link it to anything, just put it in, lvl 1, in any slot for a nice chunk of utility.

I also have a question about static strike itself. Or rather to relic cooldown recovery speed. Is it still bugged? POB shows 0.4 cast rate when I equip max rolled geofry's. And if I level static strike past 1 level, it does start to feel cluncky.

Here is my current build if you wanna peek https://pastebin.com/mSSwL9Cs

I'm glad you were able to adapt the build to suit your own needs.

Regarding 'Reckoning' it can only trigger when you block with a shield. Since our version uses a staff, I think the other viable option would be 'Vengeance'.

I was confused by relic cooldown recovery speed too for a while; turns out Geofri's Legacy was never bugged, I just misunderstood why it was stuck on 0.4s cast rate. The FAQ explains this a bit better now. In short, the 0.4s cooldown rate is due to the tick-rate of the server. We can only increase/decrease the cooldown in chunks based on the ticks of the server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info