[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

hi, I have one question, does shockwave support let relic triggers nova spell?
I have 5L on chest and dont know which support gem to choose now(i tested with LGOH but seems not very effective).
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Nevermind, figured it out.
Last edited by Ponzini77 on May 16, 2022, 2:22:35 AM
Apparently they removed the modifier for +1 to level of all intelligence skill gems and the +1 to all skill gems is just too expensive for me. What is the next best option for an amulet? Thanks
Anyone else's Holy Relics not rendering between area transitions?
can someone look at my char and give me some advices to upgrade? Is Ashed of the star a must have? because his DPS is pretty low compare to my 3.17 char with Ashed of the star amulet and staff.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ps0B4J71
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
Thunder0258 wrote:
can someone look at my char and give me some advices to upgrade? Is Ashed of the star a must have? because his DPS is pretty low compare to my 3.17 char with Ashed of the star amulet and staff.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ps0B4J71

This is my first league ever playing this build. I went with necro so my experience will be a little different from yours, but I can with 100% confidence tell you that enhance is required in your chest piece if you don't have Ashes of the Stars.

If you need damage: the Gravepact tree cluster should help. For clear: make an animated guardian (alt quality w/ AoE) with Kingmaker axe + Crusader explosion chest + Legacy of Fury boots + Gravepact gloves + res/life armor helmet. Also get the Fearsome Force tree cluster. This will give your kills explosions which greatly speeds up mapping. Bench your guardian for serious boss fights because it costs about 1.5-2ex a piece if you lose him without crafting the "AG drops armor on death" mod. Spicy version is to corrupt Gravebind with vulnerability and add hunter influence for extra curse on armor.

Good luck!
Hi all,

Which Harvest Craft is good for our Staff?

Will this do anything for our range when channeling cyclone?

{crafted}Quality does not increase Physical Damage
{crafted}+1 Weapon Range per 10% Quality

Will this do anything for us? I personally dont think so.

{crafted}Quality does not increase Physical Damage
{crafted}Grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality

Is there a Harvest Craft I should look for?

Thanks for your help.
"
Cerri wrote:

Will this do anything for us?

Both crafts will increase your Cyclone AoE, since it also scales with attack range. The first one is better, since Cyclone gets 8% increased AoE for every point of extra range, so a 20% weapon gives you 16% increased AoE with the first craft, and only 5% with the second one. The second applies to every AoE you have (you, not your relics) but that's largely irrelevant for this build. Be warned that this applies exclusively to Cyclone, so it's a marginal gain at best.
Perfect. Thats a really good input to me :-)

Would this do anything for my relics/minions?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has 1% increased Critical Strike Chance per 4% Quality
Unfortunately, no. Those crafts do absolutely nothing for relics. There is no weapon craft that has any impact on them, of any kind. Those crafts only affect you, not your minions. That crit one is particularly useless since we can't even crit (Resolute Technique). The most you can get is a slightly bigger AoE with Cyclone, and the best craft for that is the melee range one (you can get up to +3, which means 24% increased cyclone AoE, with Hillock's craft for 30% qual). It helps a bit, especially if you are not using The Stampede and therefore use a Divergent Cyclone for the added movement speed, so you don't have the range increase that regular Cyclone has.
Last edited by Teschioz on Jul 4, 2022, 10:09:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info