[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Raikudou wrote:

I already plan on playing DD Necro but i think Holy Relic could be better.

I played Inquisitor DD (Nugiyen Build) in the Ritual League (3.13).
https://youtu.be/sVzA7HuHDD0

And hate it in the end, because I always had to double click, 1x to cast Desecrate and then to detonate and I stand still, so was a better target for monsters.

This 10 Days Event, would be a Nightmare for me and standing still for 2x cast would killed my over an over again.

But maybe you have a Solution for that or you don't care.

Anyway, good luck for the event.
Last edited by Aijendo on Mar 30, 2022, 7:47:00 AM
"

The chances of getting the Divergent Version in a SSF league are pretty slim though. I was planning on making this work for gauntlet somehow as a 1 handed + Shield version and get capped on suppression aswell.

Would anyone here be willing to help me make a PoB for SSF? I did a ton of research on this build in the last couple days but i feel like it requires so many parts to make it work properly that i might screw up something.

I honestly think it could be one of the most underrated sleeper OP builds right now if done right.

I dont think I would be a good build for SSF (at least not as a first character), Sure you dont need many many stuff to reach 5M DPS, but, as a starter, while your relic is still under level 26, maybe even under level 28, they die A LOT, even if you use meat shield support, in order for them to take less dmg, they still die quite a bit. But I have to say, playing without a divergent holy relic, they trigger rate is quite low, and the gameplay is not that good, even if they have a high average hit. In my opinion, divergent holy relic, geofri's crest, and either ashes of the stars or enhance suport level 4, are the requirements for the build to feel good.

Now in regards to going necro or guardian, It doesnt really matter which one you choose, since both can go pretty hard on the defense or on the offense. You just need to get high block chance, and good recover. What I dont recomend, is going with staff. Although going with staff gives you way more DPS, you have to sacrifice a lot of defenses to go that way. Shield is without any doubt the way to go, if you want defenses. Necro has more base DPS, so by going with shield, necro is the best choice in my opinion.
Last edited by EsqueletoㆍAvulso on Mar 30, 2022, 3:46:33 PM
"
"

The chances of getting the Divergent Version in a SSF league are pretty slim though. I was planning on making this work for gauntlet somehow as a 1 handed + Shield version and get capped on suppression aswell.

Would anyone here be willing to help me make a PoB for SSF? I did a ton of research on this build in the last couple days but i feel like it requires so many parts to make it work properly that i might screw up something.

I honestly think it could be one of the most underrated sleeper OP builds right now if done right.

I dont think I would be a good build for SSF (at least not as a first character), Sure you dont need many many stuff to reach 5M DPS, but, as a starter, while your relic is still under level 26, maybe even under level 28, they die A LOT, even if you use meat shield support, in order for them to take less dmg, they still die quite a bit. But I have to say, playing without a divergent holy relic, they trigger rate is quite low, and the gameplay is not that good, even if they have a high average hit. In my opinion, divergent holy relic, geofri's crest, and either ashes of the stars or enhance suport level 4, are the requirements for the build to feel good.

Now in regards to going necro or guardian, It doesnt really matter which one you choose, since both can go pretty hard on the defense or on the offense. You just need to get high block chance, and good recover. What I dont recomend, is going with staff. Although going with staff gives you way more DPS, you have to sacrifice a lot of defenses to go that way. Shield is without any doubt the way to go, if you want defenses. Necro has more base DPS, so by going with shield, necro is the best choice in my opinion.

I would definitely start out with DD Necro to farm up some the required gear pieces and level the gems in my off hand, to then only switch to Holy Relic for all the end game Boss fights. I think Holy Relic has pretty bad map clear compared to DD with ignite prolifs so i would wait with the switch as long as possible.

Divergent + Ashes of the Stars + Enhance synergy is so powerful right now though and getting Empower these days is pure RNG. Not sure if i can reach worthy DPS numbers without those items compared to DD in a 10 day HCSSF race with gauntlet mods. I also think Geofri's is a mandatory item for this build so i wouldn't even dare switch if i don't get it.

Wish i discovered this build earlier to properly plan out an SSF version because i think it could work even without the fully min-maxed version and maybe get a practice run going. But i lack the experience and in-depth knowledge of this build so i think its a bit to late now. Will definitely theory craft a fully min-maxed Necro version for my next league start though.
Last edited by Raikudou on Mar 30, 2022, 6:04:15 PM
"

I would definitely start out with DD Necro to farm up some the required gear pieces and level the gems in my off hand, to then only switch to Holy Relic for all the end game Boss fights. I think Holy Relic has pretty bad map clear compared to DD with ignite prolifs so i would wait with the switch as long as possible.

Divergent + Ashes of the Stars + Enhance synergy is so powerful right now though and getting Empower these days is pure RNG. Not sure if i can reach worthy DPS numbers without those items compared to DD in a 10 day HCSSF race with gauntlet mods. I also think Geofri's is a mandatory item for this build so i wouldn't even dare switch if i don't get it.

Wish i discovered this build earlier to properly plan out an SSF version because i think it could work even without the fully min-maxed version and maybe get a practice run going. But i lack the experience and in-depth knowledge of this build so i think its a bit to late now. Will definitely theory craft a fully min-maxed Necro version for my next league start though.

You dont really need the empower, sure it gives survivability and damage to the minion, but you can fit other gems until u get it. Now, divergent relic, and the helmet are absolut mandatory in my opinion. the other mandatory item, is ashes of the stars OR enhance, u dont need both, and I dont think u should use both.
The divergent holy relic clear is quite decent in my opinion, and pretty satisfying.

If somehow u manage to get the core itens, but not empower, I would recomend you to run:
holy relic - minion damage - brutality - meat shield - predator - crit damage

also try fitting brittle ground on your boots, if youu go crit version of the build. It works super nice with cyclone and help a lot in capping your minion crit chance.
Hey

Unfortunately I completely don't understand how you guys manage to get such a large DPS. I'm at 3kk and don't really know what more I can do.... Can someone please see what's wrong...

https://pastebin.com/mrzi7hHz
"
wakabajashi wrote:
Hey

Unfortunately I completely don't understand how you guys manage to get such a large DPS. I'm at 3kk and don't really know what more I can do.... Can someone please see what's wrong...

You use Lvl 19 ingame and 20 Holy Relic in PoB, your Helmet has 25% reduced, better is 20%.

You have no on-hit Curse rings, You have no AG equipment in your PoB

But the Main Issue is you Trigger rate of 2.45 instead of 4.xx
"
wakabajashi wrote:
Hey

I'll assume you know this build just like CoC, is heavly dependant in cooldown recovery rate, and a matching atk speed. In order to get the maximum DPS, you HAVE to, get 50% quality on the gem, and a helmet with 20% reduced cooldown. You can achieve that with 30% ashes of the stars, and 20% divergent holy relic, or 29% ashes and 22-23% divergent holy relic, but you HAVE to get 50% quality.

Now I have 1 question for you. How many spectres are you using? And I'm asking that because, if you get the required cooldown recover, the cyclone only needs about 7% increased atk speed, in order to get to the desired atk speed, that is 4,33 atk/s, and the guardian ascendancy gives you onslaught if you have 5 or more allies, which would give you 20% increased atk speed, passing the maximum atk speed.
If you use, a animate guardian + holy relic, you are allowed to have ONLY ONE SPECTRE!!! If you use 2 or more, you get onslaught, and you dont want that.

Just fixing your cooldown, and getting 6% increased atk speed on any jewel, you get 11kk DPS. If you fit in, an assassins mark, you get 14kk DPS
I also recomend you to get 2 large clusters 8 passives, with renewal and vicious bite. The other point would be feasting fiends, but this point is just as good as a small point... so get just renewal and vicious bite is gonna be a lot cheaper, for the same DPS increase.
Last edited by EsqueletoㆍAvulso on Apr 8, 2022, 7:05:36 PM
Leveling

Act 2

2) Take Controlled Destruction after completing Sharp and Cruel, link it to Summon Holy Relic.
3) Buy 2 Predators from Yeena after completing Sharp and Cruel, link one to Summon Holy Relic. Link one to Herald of Purity later.

So do we replace Minion Damage with Predator on Summon Holy Relic until we have a 4L to reintroduce Minion Damage?

"
cirerrek wrote:
Leveling

Act 2

2) Take Controlled Destruction after completing Sharp and Cruel, link it to Summon Holy Relic.
3) Buy 2 Predators from Yeena after completing Sharp and Cruel, link one to Summon Holy Relic. Link one to Herald of Purity later.

So do we replace Minion Damage with Predator on Summon Holy Relic until we have a 4L to reintroduce Minion Damage?

I wouldnt use minion damage support until your minion has enought life to stop dying constantly. I would use it only after holy relic gets level 24+. You can use meat shield to give them some extra defense, while they have a lower life pool, since it gives a good DPS, and a lot of defense to them
"
"
cirerrek wrote:
Leveling

Act 2

I wouldnt use minion damage support until your minion has enought life to stop dying constantly. I would use it only after holy relic gets level 24+. You can use meat shield to give them some extra defense, while they have a lower life pool, since it gives a good DPS, and a lot of defense to them

Thanks EsqueletoㆍAvulso!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info