[Elïte] NA | Casual | SC Temp | Soloish Players

Bump for anyone looking to help grow a community! Seeking active players who can assist in leading a guild!
On my command, unleash hell.
Are you a person looking to help grow a community? Are you interested in helping to run a guild? Are you wanting to help grow a community to become an active discord guild?

We're dominantly NA, we play SC temp leagues, we have all the guild stash tabs, a guild hideout, a discord waiting for new players! Help me to grow this community and make us one of the best guilds in PoE!
bump
bump
Currently recruiting!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to add people to the guild at the moment, but if you reach out to Shadow or any of our other officers on our Discord, we can set you up without issue!
If you're an experienced player, but maybe lacking time to play check us out. We're a pretty laid back softcore temp league guild. Discord is dead, but we're working on rebuilding. Just have a level 90 character, register on our discord and come play some poe with some other people. No judgment for those with little time or having to step away constantly to please the wife or kids. :P
bump
Bumpity bump.
Seeking players!
- we are a soloish focused guild! we are competent players who mostly do our own thing, except we usually share maps and items in guild stash!
- we're not about party rotas, support play, etc.
- we require discord to more easily share links, etc. voice activity is dead, but we still require it for the convivence of the text channels.
- we also require at least a level 90 character or some equivalent because we do not want to spend our free time helping players with easy things (sry new players, but there are guilds out there for you)
- we don't care if you can only play 1 hour a day, or 1 day a week. I only purge accounts after 6 months of being offline.
- if you can handle playing solo, but want a stash to dump some extra items in or to take some leveling items at some point then check us out

Discord link is in the original post. You can also message me if you have questions.
If you're an active player seeking a guild to hang out with, check us out. We don't care if you're a 9-5 worker, a single parent, or have other time constraints.

Just join our discord for the convivence of text channels, have a level 90 character, and be on at least once every six months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info