[Elïte] NA | Casual | SC Temp | Soloish Players

REMINDER that we are no longer recruiting.

bumping to keep the thread alive

REMINDER that we are no longer recruiting.

We're recruiting again! We're looking for active and laid back players. We are a group of solo players who like to share map completions, help with challenges or just share items we've dropped.

We're not here to carry you through the acts, we don't have dedicated support builds, we don't have rotation parties.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, then check out our thread and join discord.

Hope everyone has an awesome league start for Ultimatum!
On my command, unleash hell.
Reminder that we are currently recruiting!
Reminder that we are currently recruiting!
We are now recruiting for Expedition!
We are currently recruiting! The guild changes should be interesting. Really hope they make it into 3.17
Scourge League!
We're now recruiting once again for a new league!
We're a core group looking to add some semi active players to our guild!
We generally use Discord on league starts, exchange some items in game, share some boss kills/maps. Then we usually fizzle out after a few weeks. We would like to have some new people to talk and hang out with on league start! We're mostly NA hours active. We have some very knowledgeable players, no lifers, weekend onlyers, some skip leagues, some make mirror items, some just get challenges and quit.

What we don't offer:
We're not voice chat active 24/7. Please don't expect us to stop our leveling to go get you a gem. (You can post on the discord looking for section to help eliminate having to ask in game after we've already passed a vendor). If you're looking for full party group play/MF/aura support/etc this isn't the home for you.

To join:
We require you to join our discord:
https://discord.gg/TWt4pkq
After joining, please read the rules. Follow the directions at the bottom to get a higher rank, which opens up the discord. Post a welcome message in the Guild Hub section, introduction channel. There's a pinned message for a template.
Scourge League
Due to some changes, we're currently seeking players interested in stepping up as coleaders/officers to help build a new ElitePack community. We're basically a blank slate in need of a new leadership group to help form an amazing new community together. We focus on sc temp leagues. Are you interested in helping me to grow this guild and become an amazing community? Message me on discord if you want to talk or hear more! LordShadow#1443

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info