3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Ok, I finally successfully crafted my god tier sceptre, it just needs multi-mod'd with fire damage and fire DoT multipliers and it will literally be 1 of a kind, with every insane damage multiplier you can have.

I just wanted to share how I did it for anyone not yet familar with the new trick we have using Awakener Orbs.

Ok so you can combine 2 influences onto 1 item, what I mean is, you can take an Hunter Influenced Great sword for example, and combine it with a Warlords Great sword to get a great sword with both influences capable of rolling both influence's modifiers but theres more.

When you use an awakeners orb, you are guaranteed 1 of the specific influenced rolls on the item you are destroying plus 1 of the ones on the item you are carrying it over to.

So what I did was search for the cheapest Warlords sceptre I could find with tier 1 "increased damage per endurance charge", I got 1 for 3 chaos.

I then searched for an iLv 85 elder influenced sceptre with an implicit of 40% elemental damage and the roll of "socketed gems are affected by lv20 increased area of effect and +33-37% area damage", got 1 for 10 chaos.

I then bought an awakeners orb for 230c, you can farm one if lucky off Sirus on SSF or buy them for 220-250c. I used the orb on the warlords cheap, lower ilv sceptre and then chose my ilv 85 elder sceptre.

This gave me a double influenced, ilv 85 sceptre with both the rolls I wanted, the increased damage per endurance charge, plus the lv20 increased AoE/+area damage, all on my ilv85 40% elemental damage implicit sceptre.

The catch is, you get a random amount of extra rolls, so you can get some junk that messes you up like "fire damage added to attacks". I got 3 junk rolls, and had no room left for suffixs, so I played the orb of annulment lotto.

You more then likely get shafted when using orbs of annulment but it all pays off when they finally roll off what you wanted.

The above sceptre now has room for "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers", "Increased Fire Damage", and "+% to Fire Damage over time Multiplier".

This crafting method works for any item, its how people are rolling the god tier amulets that increase all fire skill gems and intelligence based gems for example.

Good luck.

(got lucky on a Doryani's mach. map, scrounged up the money to finish off the crafted mods)

Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 13, 2020, 11:34:46 PM
Nice one :)
That's an improvement of around 10% over my sceptre:

Using this for delve and sirus:

The extra res is super nice in deeper delve.
Ya I tried dual wielding sceptres and a staff with a more intricate 6 link cyclone setup that also automated flammability but I cant live without my saffels.

The very last thing I need gear wise, b/c I am not going to attempt Malevolence corruptions on my rings is an Saffels with a corruption of "8% of physical damage taken as fire damage" but im waiting for one to pop with specific rolls, quality, and socket colors.

I need the 86/81/81 resists, im not skilled/coordinated enough to run the other way.

If my numbers look odd its just b/c I cheat with a;

(dont forget you can pick up added cold or lightning damage to attacks on your equipment and you can use that extra cyclone link for infused channeling support for another 8% of physical mitigation, another poster in the thread pointed it out and its great)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 14, 2020, 12:21:24 PM
Tried to use item with added cold to attacks, but not sure if the damage gets big enough for it to trigger EE. With the lightning gem it triggers every hit.
Or is it accuracy that is the issue?

Nice chest btw! sweet with even more max res.

I havent tested it but I can see the "vulnerable to fire" appear on the enemies nameplates when I cyclone them from the small cold damage to attacks on my above gloves so im assuming it doesnt have to be a big number to trigger it.

Wrecker should know for certain, he should be checking in the next day or so for a better answer.

*After googling it though, I see "1 point of cold/lightning dmg is enough" in multiple answers. 8% additional physical mitigation is pretty big for us b/c its the only thing that can occasionally kill us aside from chaos damage, like when a giant pack of porcupine birds all hit you with that wave of 50000 quill spikes. Thats why im aiming for 8% physical dmg taken as fire corruption on my shield and I go with infused channeling support.*
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 15, 2020, 3:11:10 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
For whatever reason OP sceptres just dont exist, not even overpriced in the open market like any other item.

For example, go to poe.trade and search for any one handed sceptre with shaper and warlord influence together, theres only 1 in existance for 15ex, then search for just 2 rolls, a 34% or higher fire DoT multiplier combined with a decent fire damage roll of 60 or higher, none exist.

I know our thread here is on the smaller side with 15-20 pages but RF is super, super meta, so many people play it and they all need the exact same sceptre so for now I jus yolo craft when I have extra mats.

I wouldnt waste money buying a ton of fossils/resonators/alts etc, I wasted 10ex or more trying that lotto madness, just use what you have here and there and go with a placeholder in the mean time.

I made this for like 20c and it works just fine while I chase a fancy one;

Hey JCOH35!

Good advice and observation! Thanks for passing it on!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jan 15, 2020, 4:38:39 PM
"
LeeTeex wrote:
Tried to use item with added cold to attacks, but not sure if the damage gets big enough for it to trigger EE. With the lightning gem it triggers every hit.
Or is it accuracy that is the issue?

Nice chest btw! sweet with even more max res.
Hey LeeTeex!

Any hit with an element will work. So if you have "added Cold/lightning" to your attacks, EE will work. The amount of damage doesn't seem to matter (luckily). But yes, our accuracy with Cyclone sucks. So that's part of the reason I have Ball Lightning on CwDT1. We'll hit often enough with Cyclone because of it's AoE and attack speed, but it is to be coupled with Ball Lightning to that EE is typically always applied to close enemies.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Well i failed to kill Sirus on the first try. Got him to about 10% when i died. I blame it on my lack of knowledge of the fight mechanics and not the build :) Next time ill use a shield and not two scepters (i dont care if it takes 30 mins)!
"
Pekam wrote:
Well i failed to kill Sirus on the first try. Got him to about 10% when i died. I blame it on my lack of knowledge of the fight mechanics and not the build :) Next time ill use a shield and not two scepters (i dont care if it takes 30 mins)!

Ya that fight is odd, I did him deathless last week, zero issues, even face tanked his meteor maze without moving but when I did him 2 days ago, I wiped and ran out of portals before even getting him to 85%.

Im assuming it was just the invisible degen spawning directly under me, like every time, just bad rng, and then dying early gave me extra chaos clouds.

Ive sold off all my marauder gear though, took this build to 95, it was solid but I cant even come close to 100 with it.

Thats by no means the build's fault, its the stupid new mechanics of the game, melee gets massively punished and endgame you can get randomly 1 hit and lose 4 hours of progress even at 86%/81/81 resists and 9k life, its retarded.

Im playing the god of summoners, that literally according to GGG stats over 90% of the league is playing and I see why now. I was scared at 1st because I thought you had to micro manage summoning but its honestly a no button build.

The OP can do uber elder naked, with no flasks, and no skills, its insane, anyways, im still in game, just on my bandwagon necro now "Fallen_Crusader_" so if you need help or have a question just pm me, or ask wrecker in the thread. I probally wont be on the marauder threads much anymore, good luck^^.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
―Darth Sidious, to Anakin Skywalker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info