[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
I've been running t14+ for days and I've been one tapped by a giga juiced baran and thats all thats killed me

Looks like my char much thinner. Yesterday im beat Vaal Pyramids bosses only after 8 portals and probably im have some lucky with dodging when cul boss at last, cause in all previous attemp its not chance against him, cause his crush me in second.

"

Swap Hypothermia instead of Cold Pen. before 6-linking. It will freeze everything including map bosses, it will make it easier to farm. Swap and level the gem. After 6-linking, you can add Cold Pen. again.

Immediately change your Large Cluster Jewel. You need Disorienting Display so badly for blind. It will change so many things, believe me. It's not expensive. You can look up for good combinations to get DD as first notable.

I'm not having much luck with drops in this league, so i'm as poor as a church mouse, but I'll try to follow your advice, thanks.
I'm trying to fit in all the flasks I want to use, and I have a question (with possibly an obvious answer.. but I'm not seeing it). How weird is it to drop the mana flask? I dont feel like I need the extra mana regen, yet everyone seems to use it. People drop the 15% physical damage reduction flask or even the life flask, but nobody decides not to use the mana flask. Does the mana flask have some magical powers I'm not aware of?
Isn't Pandemonium + disorienting display kinda useless ?
"
Pandaroux wrote:
Isn't Pandemonium + disorienting display kinda useless ?

Not exactly

Panda is on hit while Disorienting is an aura

So when you're doing ulti and 50 mobs spawn in on you at the same time they are blinded even though you havnt hit them yet.
"

Swap Hypothermia instead of Cold Pen. before 6-linking. It will freeze everything including map bosses, it will make it easier to farm. Swap and level the gem. After 6-linking, you can add Cold Pen. again.

Immediately change your Large Cluster Jewel. You need Disorienting Display so badly for blind. It will change so many things, believe me. It's not expensive. You can look up for good combinations to get DD as first notable.

Hi. I must thanks you for this advise. Its really game changer. Im not tough as on build video preview, of course, but muuuuch better then before. Most of white map ultrimatum can be done and im at least have chances in yellow. Still not very tanky but much, much less deaths. Im can play with some fun now. Thanks again.
Is it worth buying Farrul Fur instead of Replica at this moment? Wondering if I should bother with this or just go straight for a replica and keep exalts in my pocket
"
mefistofx wrote:
Is it worth buying Farrul Fur instead of Replica at this moment? Wondering if I should bother with this or just go straight for a replica and keep exalts in my pocket

I ran a regular farruls until I could get my replica. Getting the frenzy charges does make a big difference, and a small aside is that it also forces you to remember to create an opening for your aspect craft as you start getting your end gear so you dont have to regear later

I wouldn't worry too much about coloring it perfectly, just go for 4b as it takes a bit of effort to get 5b and you are just using it temporarily
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on May 4, 2021, 12:15:48 AM
Great build so far, played it to about level 70 as of now (since I got lucky with a 6L Pledge of Hands).

One thing I don't quite understand yet is why I keep losing my Endurance Charges prematurely.

I'll use the cry, get 3 charges and then lose them before their duration has ended. Am I missing a side effect of a skill that removes them?
"
Fexzz_ wrote:
Great build so far, played it to about level 70 as of now (since I got lucky with a 6L Pledge of Hands).

One thing I don't quite understand yet is why I keep losing my Endurance Charges prematurely.

I'll use the cry, get 3 charges and then lose them before their duration has ended. Am I missing a side effect of a skill that removes them?

They are consumed when your CWDT Immortal Call procs to make it stronger.
"
They are consumed when your CWDT Immortal Call procs to make it stronger.

Oh, duh. Obviously. Thanks for pointing that out, still learning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info