[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Somebody play it now, build still actual?
Im little stuck on 85lv cause my char too squishy now, many mobs even on t4-t7 maps crush me n moments. All ascendancy done, res capped, but the survivability is depressing. It's clear that I need to look for better hp mods, but probably I'm missing something even more important for better survivng?
Okay, I've accepted that the ultmatums are impossible for many casters, but multiple deaths on the regular very first yellow cards is too much :-).
For soul eater mobs i get them surrounded by a bunch of other mobs and pop vaal ice nova. They get deleted
"
For soul eater mobs i get them surrounded by a bunch of other mobs and pop vaal ice nova. They get deleted

I'll try that, thanks.

Current gear (lvl87, yellow maps) :
Spoiler
Is this better than Esoros version?
Hi guys, this league I have no time to play as much I wanted so not much currency in my pocket, around ~4 ex. I checked the presentation and there was two medium cluster jewels, at this moment I managed to get Cold Conduction with Stormrider in two different MCJ. Wondering to get chepeast curse version with Evil Eye and the one with CC+Stormrider. It will be ~2.5 ex at this moment.

Is Farrul’s Fur worth considering or can I get Inpulsa before instead as a replacement?

Also for 5 ex I can get Watcher's Eye with Damage Taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity, so don't know if I should gather more currency for this.

Now I'm trying to get a map pool to start farming T14+ maps, it's quite demanding for me at this moment. Just wondering which step will be the best
I struggle with it's survivability as well, got to 88 and early red maps, Baran at t12 just deletes me in oneshot if I'll get unlucky and he'll place 3 of his projectiles on me. Same with ultimatums, a lot of oneshots. It isn't very fast for me as well. Next upgrades are pretty expensive, over 1ex and with this many deaths I don't feel like investing more into this build.
Love that types of gude! (no)

"Crafting Ailment Jewel:
Target notables: Cold Conduction, Stormrider, Astonishing Affliction.
Alt/Aug until you hit any of the target notables. "

Got 4 passiv medium jawel. Start crafting. Waste ~800 alts, ~80 chaos until empty my stash. Saw Cold Conduit one (ONE!) time. Of curse its not rolled with SR or AA.

Every time I try to roll something in this game, I try to swear myself to f...k all the guides that suggest craft anything random. It's too bad that afterwards I try again with the advice in the next great guide.
Last edited by iunewind on Apr 24, 2021, 6:04:22 PM
"
Wingerie wrote:
I struggle with it's survivability as well, got to 88 and early red maps, Baran at t12 just deletes me in oneshot if I'll get unlucky and he'll place 3 of his projectiles on me.

"
mefistofx wrote:
Just wondering which step will be the best

Looks like very few people play this build in this league, which makes sense - you should never play by a guide currently abandoned by author.

I have the same problem with survivability, a lot of oneshoot. I doubt that someone experienced be here to help us.
For survi the best way will be to get WE with clarity mod and maybe Cloak of Defiance if it stacks up to 50%. I stuck with 3k mana but due to lack of HP it's worthless and I decide to play with one more mana that reserves 25% mana.

To be honest at this moment I purchase all my items for 1-2 chaoses, expect stygian for 8 and Pledge for 3 ex few days ago... So not that bad, but don't know how to invest more currency go get best value in survi/dmg :D
I started with this build in this league and its still really good. Im doing easly T16 ultimatum. I think cinderswallow is really important for survivability especially during ultimatum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info