Metamorph Challenge Rewards

I think this will be my first 36 challenge league
For a while i was thinking its like wrangler weapon effect :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
only thing i like is the portal which i wont get so...meh
The feet & wep effects remind me a little of the mimics from Edge of Tomorrow

i wish for once they would add some good rewards for 12 and 24. not everyone can get 36 for the only good reward
Another league where I’ll be aiming at 36.
"
Ashriel wrote:
You guys have really got to start thinking outside the box with this stuff. Portals, wings, footprints, weapon effects, helmets... That's all rewards ever are. How about something unique for once? These are okay for new players only.

I haven't gone for challenges in ages for a couple of reasons: The overall challenge design is RNG- and grinding-heavy which is not challenging, just expensive, repetitive, boring, and left to chance. Also, the rewards back in, say, Breach, were unique, but here we are more than a dozen leagues later and challenge and reward design hasn't changed a bit. It's stagnated and is pretty sad that people are really still participating, especially the poor 40/40 compulsionists.

How about a map device? Apparition? Hideout? Skin transfer? Something we don't have many options for outside of a handful of MTX. Do you want me to do your job for you? I thought of these in 5 seconds and they are fitting challenge rewards. We have like 60 portals, no way to randomize them, and no one gives a flip about the weapon effects and footprints because we have so many.

been asking for random portal option for some time now

pretty much agree with this as well

these new rewards encouraging me to chill in standard

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 8, 2019, 11:24:03 PM
"
a_k_a wrote:
Guys, you sink hundreds if not thousands of $ into this game and this is what they give you in return...

LOL.

Constant title updates.
Regular patches.
Some of the best support around these days.

I think our thousands are quite well spent.
There used to be time when challenge leagues would award points that would lead to a specific unique item reward based on how many points you collected, back then there were no MTX rewards, and comments like yours really makes me think that maybe challenge mtx rewards shouldn't be a thing at all, since self entitlement is kind of cancerous.
No rest for the wicked.
"
i wish for once they would add some good rewards for 12 and 24. not everyone can get 36 for the only good reward
This.Imean you cant even see the foot print and weapon effect .So dissapointing
Portal is premium looking. This might be my first 36 since Breach long ago for that portal effect.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info