Metamorph Challenge Rewards

Epic. Time for me to be disappointed I didn't get 40 challenges done again!
Pogtal
Love them! Best challenge rewards in a while. GG GGG
You guys have really got to start thinking outside the box with this stuff. Portals, wings, footprints, weapon effects, helmets... That's all rewards ever are. How about something unique for once? These are okay for new players only.

I haven't gone for challenges in ages for a couple of reasons: The overall challenge design is RNG- and grinding-heavy which is not challenging, just expensive, repetitive, boring, and left to chance. Also, the rewards back in, say, Breach, were unique, but here we are more than a dozen leagues later and challenge and reward design hasn't changed a bit. It's stagnated and is pretty sad that people are really still participating, especially the poor 40/40 compulsionists.

How about a map device? Apparition? Hideout? Skin transfer? Something we don't have many options for outside of a handful of MTX. Do you want me to do your job for you? I thought of these in 5 seconds and they are fitting challenge rewards. We have like 60 portals, no way to randomize them, and no one gives a flip about the weapon effects and footprints because we have so many.

Come on guys. Even if you do make challenges not suck this time, the rewards suck so it's another failed league on this front.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Dec 8, 2019, 9:53:53 PM
i whis the league end up 3 day befor it was a great league my best 1 i dint have a ssd just buy one and but some thermal compound on my cpu and the game runing the best now i had 90c when playing this league so i had to stop ... now i can play it i have to stop because of you
Ok i'll have to at least 36 this league too. That portal is so good.
uwu
Oh my word talk about stepping up the game! All the rewards are nice! I'm going to have to bust my butt and hope for 36 challenges in metamorph.

Thank you artists for the nice work on those textures and animations!
Achievement hunter!
nice rewards!
Great opportunity to get nice mtx! Ty ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info