3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
clobberhead wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you so much for this guide. I was leveling a molten strike build, and it was extremely painful, from like 40-55. GGG accomplished there goal, molten strike sucks! I was like, there has got to be a better way, started looking, and seen this guide. I swapped skill gem, got the 2 jewels, and bamm, game on. it was like in the, unbreakable WOW video, where he is healer spec, can't kill anything and gets beat up all the time. he then commits suicide, god resurrects him, and he specs into, STORMSTRIKE, and whole new life after that. That was how I felt, and wanted to let you know, your guide is appreciated!

Haha nice description xD

ty & hf
"
Eruption88 wrote:
Spoiler

Level 95, almost 96, can do pretty much everything at a decent speed. Sirus awakening 8 takes so long compared to a minion build at the moment. This build is nice because the majority of the off meta items are dirt cheap, that's about it though.

Nice setup :)
Yeah well when you are out of flask charges damage drops, but I wouldn't play summoners no way. To passive play style for me even though they are top tier damage...

tnx for your feedback :)
"
Grosbool wrote:
Many thanks for your answer Torstein,

I'm still trying to unveil the +1 to min frenzy charges, it's really long to get...

I'm wondering about the Timeless Jewel you wanna add. I guess it's a Glorious Vanity with the Doryani mod, but I wonder where would you socket it, as it kinda randomly modifies all the nodes around, and it's a got a large area of effect.

Edit : unless you know the seed needed on that jewel (like between 2500 and 3500 sacrificed).

I used one last league and put it close to Point Blank which was fine, but it would cost quite a lot of skill points in this build to get there.

And Happy New Year everyone btw !

For +1 Frenzy use crafting service from the Community section. Many do it for tips.

Timeless jewel, Glorious Vanity with Doryani mod. Seed doesn't matter. you will respec 5 passives on the tree. 3 life nodes from the main life wheel, one 4% life + res on the left side and small crit multi node above.
All in all net effective life gain will be 1000+.

https://pastebin.com/cUVYazsU

This is how the tree should look like.

Happy New Year! :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 1, 2020, 12:06:08 PM
"
daason wrote:
One of the new influence types has an elemental weakness on hit ring. Just had it drop and I'm wondering if it's worth crafting.

Can you paste it here?
"
daason wrote:

Meh, it's kinda not worth. :/
Low rolls and no accuracy...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 1, 2020, 12:42:13 PM
I mean for the build. I'm not an expert in crafting. Would it be worth alt regaling for elemental weakness?
"
"
Grosbool wrote:
Many thanks for your answer Torstein,

I'm still trying to unveil the +1 to min frenzy charges, it's really long to get...

I'm wondering about the Timeless Jewel you wanna add. I guess it's a Glorious Vanity with the Doryani mod, but I wonder where would you socket it, as it kinda randomly modifies all the nodes around, and it's a got a large area of effect.

Edit : unless you know the seed needed on that jewel (like between 2500 and 3500 sacrificed).

I used one last league and put it close to Point Blank which was fine, but it would cost quite a lot of skill points in this build to get there.

And Happy New Year everyone btw !

For +1 Frenzy use crafting service from the Community section. Many do it for tips.

Timeless jewel, Glorious Vanity with Doryani mod. Seed doesn't matter. you will respec 5 passives on the tree. 3 life nodes from the main life wheel, one 4% life + res on the left side and small crit multi node above.
All in all net effective life gain will be 1000+.

https://pastebin.com/cUVYazsU

This is how the tree should look like.

Happy New Year! :D

totally forgot about his jewel, added it and it seems to increase survivability quite a bit :)
IGN: EruptionII
Looking for good wander gear, 5L-6S, or 6L armor.
"
daason wrote:
I mean for the build. I'm not an expert in crafting. Would it be worth alt regaling for elemental weakness?

Might be if you hit one more good mod with it and multimod it after. But it's kinda of a pain to do.
"
daason wrote:

A Redeemer frostbite ring would be more -resist than ele weakness, plus it adds freeze duration.
IGN: EruptionII
Looking for good wander gear, 5L-6S, or 6L armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info