3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

I have 10ex and items that worth arround 10 15 more.im gonna sell everything and start this build. Let's see how it goes

Maybe you could share more early leveling items? Thanks
Last edited by ArchNoveu on Dec 29, 2019, 6:17:40 AM
"
dkim6613 wrote:
1) I'm having mana problems. It's hard to keep up mana with just mana flasks. Any recommendations? ex) thiefs torment?

2) What do you think about Hrimmsorrow gloves? Viable as end-game gloves?

1.Take out some gems from the 6L and make 4L until you finish 2nd Lab

2.Hrimmsorrow are ok but not the best choice.

"
dukanu wrote:
It-s nice and all but now all these items are expensive and new players have no access to them whatsoever ... I played 400 hours and i barely got to tier 5 maps and i have 3 exalts ... You must be VERY lucky to make such a build.

You can use Hyrri's Truth amulet instead of the Pandemonius. You won't have blind on hit but it's similar in dps.
Also in that case you won't need accuracy on rings or Precision gem in your setup.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 29, 2019, 7:23:27 AM
"
ArchNoveu wrote:
I have 10ex and items that worth arround 10 15 more.im gonna sell everything and start this build. Let's see how it goes

Maybe you could share more early leveling items? Thanks

Ill add some
This build is fun but I'm finding bosses quite tough

Is it worth it investing so much into leech? With Vaal Pact and the belt that's quite a lot of dps you could be getting instead.

Also is frostbite worth adding in?
"
Dimension32 wrote:
This build is fun but I'm finding bosses quite tough

Is it worth it investing so much into leech? With Vaal Pact and the belt that's quite a lot of dps you could be getting instead.

Also is frostbite worth adding in?

Ofc you don't have the dps when it's 3x lower than mine in videos and you are not following the guide.

Follow the guide, everything is there.
How the F...k do you kill Rare monster. the AOE looks good but single target can't kill a shit even with the swap gems bla bla ans for you to know im lvl 62 with that staff pilar of the god or something like that. sorry for bad english.

"
TwogkYmuran wrote:
How the F...k do you kill Rare monster. the AOE looks good but single target can't kill a shit even with the swap gems bla bla ans for you to know im lvl 62 with that staff pilar of the god or something like that. sorry for bad english.

Are you using Warcry?
Complete the 2nd Lab.
add Blood Rage gem
add Ancestral Protector totem

It will get alot better at lvl 68 when you swap to Hegemony's Era. Leveling is kinda pain.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 29, 2019, 5:33:10 PM
alright, here is where i'm at right now... almost at red maps

let me know how im doing :P

still working on getting flasks and i still have to reallocate constitution as you mentioned earlier

EDIT:

got the fang of frost anointment and flasks. Ripping T16 maps so far, but now skill comes into play because if you're not careful about the metamorphs or bosses for example - you can still get one shot sometimes.
Last edited by JackalOG on Dec 30, 2019, 2:28:29 AM
Currently lvl 84 with my char, so far so good.
I took the corrupted soul timeless jewel to have a bigger buffer and went for soul of steel. Question, why did you decide not to take the soul of steel node? Imo it's the single most strongest node in the entire tree. Other than that, really great build and thank you for the idea.
"
Currently lvl 84 with my char, so far so good.
I took the corrupted soul timeless jewel to have a bigger buffer and went for soul of steel. Question, why did you decide not to take the soul of steel node? Imo it's the single most strongest node in the entire tree. Other than that, really great build and thank you for the idea.

UUUUUU I totally forgot about that jewel! Nice and ty for the contribute!

I didn't took soul of steel because i didn't need it in 3.8. Now it seems good choice in 3.9 instead Fangs of Frost anointment, when everything is prone to one-shot you.

The thing with +1% all res is, I'm not that convinced it's worth 4 passives. Here's why, +1% res and for example lets that fire so 76% fire res. +1% res translates into 4% less fire damage taken.
With char that scales a lot of life from Kaom's Heart it's more worth to invest into % increased life i think. +1% res has more impact on chars with low base life.

I'm trying to level Glacial myself atm. Just i didn't played much and raged so i deleted previous chars so no currency also. But ill get there :P
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 30, 2019, 4:01:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info