Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

yay!
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
If they destroy all my 6L items without sufficient compensation i will stop playing this game

You paid nothing for that 6l so that's your compensation.

Bye felicia
Last edited by Rockell on Dec 1, 2019, 12:33:25 AM
"
Rockell wrote:
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
If they destroy all my 6L items without sufficient compensation i will stop playing this game

Bye felicia

Exactly, and if you paid any real money for it or for orbs to obtain that, it's on you.
Keen to see the Vaal version of Burning Arrow.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Rockell wrote:
"
Marceli73xa wrote:

Bye felicia

Hundreds exalts for 6L for each character (or2) plus some specific 6L universal items. If you want to play in std you sell something to earn and buy new build items and you can play new build.

No one wants to farm on std. You just want to play new build (for fun and pleasure) as soon as posible which is posible if you have resources to use or to sell.
If thay deprive me from them I will uninstall the game and never come back like other players like me.
Finally Burning Arrow got 100% Fire Conversion, saying goodby to Xoph's Blood and avatar of fire. :-)
"
countofhell wrote:
Finally Burning Arrow got 100% Fire Conversion, saying goodby to Xoph's Blood and avatar of fire. :-)

Yea i'm thinking to start league with burning arrow, and that Xoph's Nurture buff is awesome for it.
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
Hundreds exalts for 6L for each character (or2) plus some specific 6L universal items. If you want to play in std you sell something to earn and buy new build items and you can play new build.

No one wants to farm on std. You just want to play new build (for fun and pleasure) as soon as posible which is posible if you have resources to use or to sell.
If thay deprive me from them I will uninstall the game and never come back like other players like me.
They will not even notice if you leave, so feel free to "threat"... There are a lot of ppls playing league only, which don't see problems with creating new chars every 3 month and experiencing farm again and again.
Firstly you have to create big and strong community around you, with subscribers, donaters, and all that stuff, like a top streamers did, for your oppinion to get weight.
Or you can try to buy all support packs, create few new div cards and unique Exiles for the game. Maybe even a new skillgem. But I see not a single badge under your avatar. Sooo... you understood.
"
GtRandom wrote:
"
Marceli73xa wrote:

They will not even notice if you leave, so feel free to "threat"... There are a lot of ppls playing league only, which don't see problems with creating new chars every 3 month and experiencing farm again and again.
Firstly you have to create big and strong community around you, with subscribers, donaters, and all that stuff, like a top streamers did, for your oppinion to get weight.
Or you can try to buy all support packs, create few new div cards and unique Exiles for the game. Maybe even a new skillgem. But I see not a single badge under your avatar. Sooo... you understood.

If thay dont care ok. Sayonara. good be. Hasta siempre. But all my colegues plays like me. So if thay care only about streamers :). They will have about 10 players for sure.
New ligues will not have such problems with new mechanic but they will lose all standard players.
Last edited by Marceli73xa on Dec 1, 2019, 11:36:17 AM
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
Rockell wrote:
"
Marceli73xa wrote:

Bye felicia

All of this sounds like you played a game for free and now you want someone to pay you for it because things changed. Is there a way you could possibly sound more entitled?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info