Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

If they destroy all my 6L items without sufficient compensation i will stop playing this game
It should be at least 6-7 ex for i piece
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
If they destroy all my 6L items without sufficient compensation i will stop playing this game

That's quite reasonable...

but like they said at ExileCon; it'll be a difficult process transferring every currently existing build to the new 6L system, introduced with PoE2, but I'm sure they'll figure something out, they did for the problem with map-conversion in the standard-map-tab aswell... and besides it'll be a good while before PoE2 actually releases so the community also has some time to come up with a solution if they feel like doing that.
You're a significant part of the community so feel free to suggest a way to solve this problem.
bottomtext
Last edited by CreatorXM on Nov 30, 2019, 3:04:56 PM
I would suggest posibility of trade 6-L items for the same item without links plus 6-7 ex BUT these are old ex which after trade will be inflationed A LOT so to avoid that that should compensate this somehow mayby by adding 1-2 randomly from 4 new exalts.
Tabula rasa should have old price 1 divine orb
It's really bad idea with changing these 6L items. New players will play not to much time before they will emigrate to D IV or so.
Old Players will be very angry and leave tha game.
4.0 sockets scare me.

Thanks for compiling teasers here!
Awsome news!!!
Burning Arrow rework was expected after Tane chanting 'Heat! More Heat!' in the trailer.

But I'm more interested what will happen with Ice Shot. Hope there will be an OP ranged freeze build to play.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Last edited by frozensteinpp on Nov 30, 2019, 6:35:56 PM
"
Marceli73xa wrote:

I laughed so hard that a mirror dropped and shattered to pieces. The chances of them "compensating" anyone for anything regarding this is...well... You have a better chance of surviving the first trip to Mars.
"
Marceli73xa wrote:

Oof. Don't think you'll be playing much then, unless I assume your definition of sufficient is "not much, if anything." I imagine compensation will be something of a Hall of Fame stash tab where you can look fondly on godly gear you acquired in the past that is no longer relevant. As soon as you jam 2 6L gems into anything, it'll be more powerful than your current 6L items anyways. As with most content that builds off existing platforms, the new generally dethrones the old.

Getting rewarded in a new game for past achievements is a pretty silly idea. I could maybe see some kind of OG 6L cosmetic incentive or some visual badge of honor saying "hey, I was here when you had to fuse the hell out of armors." But any further in-game monetized compensation would just ruin the economy and make new players turn away feeling like they didn't get on the boat in time. Best bet is just accept a fresh start and get grinding when the time comes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info