Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

"
kylelurty wrote:
"
Kaizok wrote:
*Sad wand noises*

I hope they will announce more for wand than simply "Barrage support work with wand attacks".

I'd like to see some for wand and melee but I don't think that's going to happen since they've reworked both in the last couple of patches.

Melee was reworked yeah, not wands.
The last thing that was for wands was the nerf to KB in 3.4 and before that was a change to PS. Was not even close to be a rework, which wands need because bow is better and have more skills.
With a rework GGG would do something with the fact that wands nodes are in the witch part of the tree but it's not even usable with witch ascendancies.
"
lotting2782 wrote:
wtf is spoiler? burning arrow change is a SPOILER? and what about having a path of exile 2 being a spoiler with out the COMMUN PPL playing you asshole ...hey i have a spoiler for you diablo 4 is coming out

They're doing it because this is a constantly updating thread and the h scroll would be horrendous otherwise.

Calm down.
I know it's a bit of off-topic (4.0 talk), but for those people, whose 6 link items would be destroyed, I believe there is an easy solution. For each 6L item coming to 4.0, a new item could be added to the player's inventory. Consumable which upgrades a skill gem to have 6 sockets. Maybe the item can be untradable too. This way all the value of the 6L could be transferred from the item to the gem of your choice.
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
Last edited by HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v on Dec 2, 2019, 11:00:28 AM
Nothing for explosive arrow? it's been like idk forever since a patch for explosive arrow guys...
"
RJDarkness wrote:
Nothing for explosive arrow? it's been like idk forever since a patch for explosive arrow guys...

There's still 11 days of teasing left, don't count out one skill or another just cause it hasn't been posted yet. This is the Bow League, after all. Practically every bow skill has a chance of being reworked, changed in some way, etc.
Last edited by DarkenX on Dec 2, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
What happens to already existing Xoph Bow, Blast Rain and Burning Arrow ? Will they get changed or become legacy ? (sorry for double post dunno how it happen lol)
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
Last edited by Schmockla on Dec 2, 2019, 12:30:27 PM
"
itzchris89 wrote:
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
I would suggest posibility of trade 6-L items for the same item without links plus 6-7 ex BUT these are old ex which after trade will be inflationed A LOT so to avoid that that should compensate this somehow mayby by adding 1-2 randomly from 4 new exalts.
Tabula rasa should have old price 1 divine orb

If you are a standard only player and want a compensation for your existing 6 links you should just sell them now, while they are still worth a lot. It's not like this change is coming that soon anyways and you already know about it in advance. So you have plenty of time to easily adapt to it and take actions before it happens.

Besides, standard league never was and probably never will be something they care enough about to not let big changes happen. Also, like others already said, be assure they will figure something out to make these changes in such a way that you get something worthy in return, for those people who are too lazy to sell their stuff in time and still feel cheated and complain.

This will not solve the problem. Even though i sell that 6-L items i will not have 6L gems which on standard will be much more expensive that this items. Second problem is that with your CORRUPTED 20+/20+ gems you will not able to do anything :). I will have 1 linked corrupted max gems.
For me that is about 70+ shit-worth 6L items and 200+ shit-worth corrupted 20/20 gems.
That for sure is the end story with this game for me and these 20% old players with this game. Good luck GGG
Last edited by Marceli73xa on Dec 2, 2019, 1:25:36 PM
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
itzchris89 wrote:
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
I would suggest posibility of trade 6-L items for the same item without links plus 6-7 ex BUT these are old ex which after trade will be inflationed A LOT so to avoid that that should compensate this somehow mayby by adding 1-2 randomly from 4 new exalts.
Tabula rasa should have old price 1 divine orb

If you are a standard only player and want a compensation for your existing 6 links you should just sell them now, while they are still worth a lot. It's not like this change is coming that soon anyways and you already know about it in advance. So you have plenty of time to easily adapt to it and take actions before it happens.

Besides, standard league never was and probably never will be something they care enough about to not let big changes happen. Also, like others already said, be assure they will figure something out to make these changes in such a way that you get something worthy in return, for those people who are too lazy to sell their stuff in time and still feel cheated and complain.

This will not solve the problem. Even though i sell that 6-L items i will not have 6L gems which on standard will be much more expensive that this items. Second problem is that with your CORRUPTED 20+/20+ gems you will not able to do anything :). I will have 1 linked corrupted max gems.
For me that is about 70+ shit-worth 6L items and 200+ shit-worth corrupted 20/20 gems.
That for sure is the end story with this game for me and these 20% old players with this game. Good luck GGG

And with you and them gone, that'll leave room for the new blood due to come rushing in once PoE2 launches, so all you're doing is making room for the fresh recruits.

On your way out, don't let the door hit ya!
"
DarkenX wrote:

And with you and them gone, that'll leave room for the new blood due to come rushing in once PoE2 launches, so all you're doing is making room for the fresh recruits.

On your way out, don't let the door hit ya!

And you are representative of GGG :) aren't you?. These standard players have been playing this game for a few years. New recruits will play a few months not more :). Especialy if they reset whole market and there will be no posibility to obtain necesarilly items gems with exact links.
Ligues are fine if you want exp and play 1 (only one) build (i dont count ill players wich do 100lvl in a week).
Standard is excellent if you want play and check a lot of different builds without levleling which is very boring after hundreds quests.

THEY WANT TO DESTOY 1 PART of 2 THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARTS (6l items) OF THESE GAME. THE OTHER IS SKILL TREE
Last edited by Marceli73xa on Dec 2, 2019, 2:39:46 PM
Elemental Bow meta intensifies! I'll still play a curse/soulrend chaos witch next league....XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info