Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2676838

according to the Twitch Drop instructions it should say:

"Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops"

But on my account it says:

"Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops"

So I think that's why no one is getting drops because no one has "Twitch PRIME".

Although they say that "Twitch Prime is not necessary", their own website says "twitch Prime" specifically lol.

"
Recla wrote:
jokes on you for AFK'ing on a stream for 6 hours expecting free stuff.

it's not like theres any difference when you actually watch....
you're basicly " afk " when you watch you doofus
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2676838

according to the Twitch Drop instructions it should say:

"Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops"

But on my account it says:

"Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops"

So I think that's why no one is getting drops because no one has "Twitch PRIME".

Although they say that "Twitch Prime is not necessary", their own website says "twitch Prime" specifically lol.

i've got twitch prime. no drops
Watching the stream for the stream... but a drop would be nice after like 13 hours or more *ish sad*
You know what I really want more than the drops is the card game o.o... That looked fun I'm so jelly about the people that got to engage with it.
Maybe Antivirus, anti-Web-Virus (addblocker), and privacy tools interfere with the drops?

whole day yesterday and today since it started, no drops yet.

I think the drop rates are either not as the blog post claims or its bugged based on user's webbrowsers etc.

Of course while assuming everything else is properly linked (poe acc to twitch acc etc.)

OR one intern manually picks one person every 5 minutes out of the 80k people in the chat lol.

If I understood the drop chances correctly, then there is a 18% chance to be picked as a winner for 1 hour of viewing.

Once you are picked as a winner, you have a 60% chance to get the most common MTX. So it is possible to be picked as a winner for viewing, but not actually winning an MTX because the highest chance for Common MTX is 60%. So it is possible to be picked 12 times in an hour for a winning MTX and yet still not get any MTX lol. That's how probability works.
Last edited by TOP_Commander on Nov 16, 2019, 9:18:01 PM
on reddit of course, anybody who says anything negative about POE in anyway shape or form is getting shit on... But here's a true gem. Something Chris needs to get tattoo'd on his forehead

"
People are leaving bitter instead of excited

That's some big brain advertising right there
I've got three now, no twitch prime. All recently. Check your account messages here rather than twitch.
"
Luthigosa wrote:
I've got three now, no twitch prime. All recently. Check your account messages here rather than twitch.
I got three times nothing. All that's in my inbox is "watchlist items are on sale" auto-reply messages.
God damn GGG

This is horrible, should have just put a fail safe to give a drop after 6 hours.

On top of the fact that it was extremely dry today...
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info