Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Same no drop. what a scam :/
Don't understand why there is no answer to this from GGG. this will ruin their amazing conv.
No need to be mad at that guy, it's not his fault GGG/Twitch fucked up.
"
Dontcall wrote:
Don't understand why there is no answer to this from GGG. this will ruin their amazing conv.

Oh there's plenty of answers, email support pleae people, email the fuck out of them constantly to show it matters deeply to us.

Here's the answer you will get "It's fine, thanks for your money tho, keep buying our shit"
same no drop been here since the very start 11 hours in total watched no drop. My twitch account is linked and it says drops enabled under my video. I think they just messed up using percentages and not just going with one drop every X hours like every other stream does Failfish
I hope they fix it I feel like it's not going to happen though. They didn't even address it in the stream. They barely acknowledged the twitch chat. they don't care about us. POG
Last edited by Steggle on Nov 16, 2019, 7:10:33 PM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
purepk8r3 wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dxek55/this_is_the_possibly_the_best_luck_ive_ever_had/ GUYS IN ORDER TO GET DROPS! Link your Pathofexile account to Twitch Drops!! You do not need twitch Prime but to link your accounts!

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch Link to linking your accounts right here guys Follow Instructions!

I won Three Drops! so far no bullshit no gimmick.

In order to get drops your account CANNOT SAY TWITCH --PRIME-- DROPS you don't think we would do fucking anything to get a fucking drop by now?? It won't let us, because it will not allow our accounts to get "Twitch Drops", only "Twitch -- PRIME -- drops", which EXCLUDE YOU FROM WINNING.

Got
"
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 16, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

and on account i have
"
Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

Cheers.

Edit: It does not show in Twitch notifications. Just a message on poe website.
Edit2: AdBlock enabled on Twitch.
Last edited by killerzet23 on Nov 16, 2019, 7:42:51 PM
Is there anyway to change it from Twitch prime drops to Twitch drops?
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Dontcall wrote:

Oh there's plenty of answers, email support pleae people, email the fuck out of them constantly to show it matters deeply to us.

Here's the answer you will get "It's fine, thanks for your money tho, keep buying our shit"

If you gave money for this then you got scammed
"
killerzet23 wrote:

Got
"
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 16, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

and on account i have
"
Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

Cheers.

Thanks for coming forward, you are the very first person to say this. I have been fucking FUMING over this for 2 days straight.

I'm beyond livid. Fuck you GGG.
We’ve doubled the chances of Twitch Drops for day two!
0*2=0
"
Kikineur wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Dontcall wrote:

If you gave money for this then you got scammed

TIME IS MONEY
WE GAVE THEM ALL OF OURS IN GOOD FAITH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info