Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Rakie1337 wrote:

For me, it's solely about MTX.

I put in time, and got nothing in return. I expected to put in time, and get paid for it.

Not defending what either 10cGGG or Twitch did in this situation.
They did say it was a very low chance.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
kosac wrote:
After 2 days... 0 drop... GG

After 2 days? Second day just started.
"
uzbek90 wrote:
i just wanted to second all of those complaints, saw the twich , enabled drops as said in the guide, all night long 5.5 hours got 0.0 drops + ate almost all of my bandwith and cant play for shit all day.
Drop is not guaranteed. People are kinda dumb.
Can I watch in twitch app or just the website?
Apparently every time the stream drops and restarts, the drops get reset and disappear till you refresh the stream! So I guess if you don't see the message "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot." bellow the stream title and the category in the left corner bellow the stream you pretty much don't receive any chance to get even the absolute minimal chance that it is to get a drop whatsoever. I've just monitored this after the stream dropped between 2 sections and this is what happened:

1st. stream drop, comes back live - no drops msg whatsoever, I've refreshed couple times and got this msg: "Broadcaster has not enabled in-game Drops."
2nd. after few mins and multiple refreshes and opening closing the stream finally I got the msg.: "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot."

This happened twice that I've noticed in today's stream, I'm pretty sure it ripped at some point and by the rime I've noticed it's not showing drops cause I had the stream on full screen it already went past few of the panels of interviews.

In my opinion I believe this drop thing doesn't work at all, usually the drop msg appears as a notification in you twitch notifications on the upper right corner where the Twitch Prime loot and Notification icons are.

So GGG next time you offer ppl free MTX for watching your content, make sure it works and it doesn't just fool ppl with false promises!
BTW I didn't received a drop, watched both yesterdays and today streams.
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
uzbek90 wrote:
i just wanted to second all of those complaints, saw the twich , enabled drops as said in the guide, all night long 5.5 hours got 0.0 drops + ate almost all of my bandwith and cant play for shit all day.
Drop is not guaranteed. People are kinda dumb.

Thanks MR.Obvious

Theres nothing interesting to stay watchin the stream, the BLABLA is just annoying and boring. We are there for the drops, thats why they are enabled, to make more people joins. But theres no reward for staying in for HOURS, and when no one is getting, something is going around.
hi ggg my girlfriend and I broke up 4 years ago. just sayin..
GIVE ME MY FREE BUNDLE!!!!!!!!!
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
So many Choosing Beggars with 0 maybe 1 supporter packs.

It's the other way around - too many white knights who are ready to defend any failure that happens and then misscomunicated\missmanaged horribly.
It's really sad that any constructive input is met with zealous nonsence from self-entitled "supporters", who think that buying cosmetic MTX support packs gives them great superiority. In fact, this kind of behavior looks like some kind of inferiority complex requiring mentioning pack ownership in every second post they generate(same story with Star Citizen backers).
PoE community is great, but I've seen this level of blind fanboyism only here and in SC.
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 16, 2019, 5:37:38 PM
"
zfathomz wrote:
Can I watch in twitch app or just the website?

Either is fine. I am using app. I got drops ( from other game) via app.
"
TEPOPuCT wrote:
Apparently every time the stream drops and restarts, the drops get reset and disappear till you refresh the stream! So I guess if you don't see the message "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot." bellow the stream title and the category in the left corner bellow the stream you pretty much don't receive any chance to get even the absolute minimal chance that it is to get a drop whatsoever. I've just monitored this after the stream dropped between 2 sections and this is what happened:

1st. stream drop, comes back live - no drops msg whatsoever, I've refreshed couple times and got this msg: "Broadcaster has not enabled in-game Drops."
2nd. after few mins and multiple refreshes and opening closing the stream finally I got the msg.: "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot."

This happened twice that I've noticed in today's stream, I'm pretty sure it ripped at some point and by the rime I've noticed it's not showing drops cause I had the stream on full screen it already went past few of the panels of interviews.

In my opinion I believe this drop thing doesn't work at all, usually the drop msg appears as a notification in you twitch notifications on the upper right corner where the Twitch Prime loot and Notification icons are.

So GGG next time you offer ppl free MTX for watching your content, make sure it works and it doesn't just fool ppl with false promises!
BTW I didn't received a drop, watched both yesterdays and today streams.

You're assuming the state of the drops enabled/not enabled message under the stream is indicative of you being able to receive drops. I highly doubt this is actually the case. That text is purely informative, not a script that determines if you can win or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info