Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Guess ill just buy all the cosmetics since game is free anyway
Be like me people
Spend your money ;)

If you keep your promise you'll be better than GGG
"
Guess ill just buy all the cosmetics since game is free anyway
Be like me people
Spend your money ;)

oh sure im gonna spend my money for that nice fat lie they made up. drops my ass really. neither me nor any of my friends ever received a drop. they all were linked and watching.

i dont like beeing lied to and so i never pay a single cent on this crap again
"
Lifebloom wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
I thought a lot of people were Pro GGG and Path of Exile and be happy just to see what was being announced

This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

It is not about free stuff , people are angry because they got scammed , we just wasted our time for nothing , i feel like they used me for twitch numbers , it is very insulting .

How do you feel insulted? You are basically saying Just because there is a slim chance you can earn MTX just for tuning in you're now insulted said MTX is not on your character? You are delusional mate.
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
"
Lifebloom wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
I thought a lot of people were Pro GGG and Path of Exile and be happy just to see what was being announced

This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

It is not about free stuff , people are angry because they got scammed , we just wasted our time for nothing , i feel like they used me for twitch numbers , it is very insulting .

How do you feel insulted? You are basically saying Just because there is a slim chance you can earn MTX just for tuning in you're now insulted said MTX is not on your character? You are delusional mate.

We feel insulted because chance to get anything is like zero, not anything close like they said with news.
i just wanted to second all of those complaints, saw the twich , enabled drops as said in the guide, all night long 5.5 hours got 0.0 drops + ate almost all of my bandwith and cant play for shit all day.
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
too much hate. i like it. ok ggg you guys can give me my free mtx infernal bundle now. --,
After 2 days... 0 drop... GG
Preferred Language: Czech
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Kidjica wrote:
I am still amazed that people who defend GGG think that this outburst is solely about MTX.
No it's not. People just does not like to be fooled so some company can make money of them.

For me, it's solely about MTX.

I put in time, and got nothing in return. I expected to put in time, and get paid for it.

They give everybody random MTX bundles, we will forgive, instantly. If they did it, you would see that clearly. But they won't.

So delusional It's sad
So many Choosing Beggars with 0 maybe 1 supporter packs.

I put my time in for free content and got nothing in return

You don't even seem to care about this company yet you're complaining about not getting a free hand out in MTX

Rakie1337 like this guy.
i'm noticed, when i disabled adblock on edge
"Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot." appear

hmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info