Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Watched all of it including countdown - 6AM here. 0 Drops :)

Btw if it's accumulative like the longer you watch the bigger the chance we out of luck because the stream was restarted at least several times. In that case timer reset.

I'm happy with all the news and talks we got, just bit salty for a portal or an aura :)

GG to those who got one or two :)
"
CarloBot wrote:
Btw if it's accumulative like the longer you watch the bigger the chance we out of luck because the stream was restarted at least several times. In that case timer reset.

Not cumulative. Every 5 mins the dice rolls for a drop.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
no drop and watched all 8h
this is Forum signature
How many hours do we have to watch to get a drop? I enjoyed the three hours I watched, but literally nothing dropped and it feels sucky. On par with not getting an exalt the entire Blight league.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
CarloBot wrote:

In that case, their 5.5 hours doesn't make ANY sense. :)
"
Xystre wrote:

you sure tricked me tencentggg fool me twice shame on me.

Ayo dumbass, its on AVERAGE 5.5 hours, not guaranteed within 5.5 hours.
Have to say was a very nice stream and all of the different takes on the new content comming up and whatched all of it!
Have to say it's not as bad as i thought it would be that i didn't get a drop, but hey, in POE itself we dont get what we want immediatly either. Random is random even with +70% quality!
Last edited by Xalayanu on Nov 15, 2019, 11:15:01 PM
"
Xystre wrote:
8 hours later nothing. GGWP

first and last exilecon to watch from me unless there's some serious changes I get it you want to boost your twitch and shit but if you're going to bait people with promises not the way it works might just catch youtube trailers in the future.

Why don't you go watch Blizzcon instead and pay 50 dollars to watch not even half this game being announced? Drops are extra, they owe you nothing cus they're already streaming their free announcement of a game that costs again 0 dollars exactly.
"
CarloBot wrote:
"
systemdown wrote:
"
CarloBot wrote:

In that case, their 5.5 hours doesn't make ANY sense. :)

Yup, in that case 66 drop instances in those 5.5 hours would make a nutty 1.015^66 = 26.7% chance for a drop if not accounting for double drops on the same viewer.
"
jer1993 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
8 hours later nothing. GGWP

first and last exilecon to watch from me unless there's some serious changes I get it you want to boost your twitch and shit but if you're going to bait people with promises not the way it works might just catch youtube trailers in the future.

Why don't you go watch Blizzcon instead.

I don't watch blizzcon.

I catch up on trailers as well.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info