Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Xystre wrote:
"
HipMasteR13 wrote:
standard, 8 hrs is 96 rolls and chance is 1.5/100.

unlucky like most of us. my RNG need 1000 rolls and may be lucky to get 1. :).

not sure about that considering that their wording claims otherwise not luck involved.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner!

but hey it's cool to each their own in the end..

Exactly that post that has everyone in a huff. It clearly tells us all to "hang on in there at 5 hours of view time.. just a little more.. soon" .. face it we all got jebaited hard. I enjoyed the first 3 hours.
Takes an average of 5 hours but even if we watched all of their streams we could get nothing out of it, at least be blunt and say that we might get nothing
well i has been before even started,and after like 9hs i didnt get nothing sadly.
"
Steggle wrote:
Exactly that post that has everyone in a huff. It clearly tells us all to "hang on in there at 5 hours of view time.. just a little more.. soon" .. face it we all got jebaited hard. I enjoyed the first 3 hours.

Yeah the first 3 hours is where all the important stuff was happening I don't disagree with that but if you promise something better make it happen and don't blame twitch for it when you have your own tools to make it yourself as well..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
So not 1 person got a drop, nice.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
After that scam,2 simply rules what u need to do.

1)unbind M button(microtransaction shop) to Num1.

2)Swap the keyboard to keyboard without numpad.

You're welcome.
เหมือนเป็นกิจกรรมหลอกให้เข้ามาดูอ่ะ​ ดูไปตั้งแต่ก่อนเริ่มงาน02.00​ จนกูหลับ​แต่เปิดทิ้งไว้ตื่นมา12.00 no​ drop what! ??? คืออะไร................ สุดยอดเลยGGG-*- อยากจะรู้ว่าใช้อไรคำนวณ​ แล้วจะรู้ได้ยังว่าidนี้ที่เชื่อมกับทวิชนี้ดูไปกี่นาทีแล้วสุ่มไปกี่รอบ​ คือดูไปแบบ​ไม่นับดูก่อนเวลาจนถึงเที่ยงคือรวมเป็นดู9ชม.​ แล้วไม่ได้อะไรเลย​ เข้าใจว่ามีโอกาสไม่ได้อะไรเลย​ แต่คือก็ไม่เห็นมีคนบอกว่าได้รางวัล​ สรุปไม่ได้แจกรางวัลใครเลย​ แค่หลอกให้เข้ามาดูเฉยๆใช่ป่ะ​ ให้วิวยอดดูเยอะๆใช่ป่ะ เหอะๆ
ต้องแยกระหว่างของรางวัลกับประกาศ​
ที่ดูคือประกาศ​ดีมากๆ​ แต่ระบบเช็คว่าสุ่มแจกของยังไง​ คือแย่มากๆ​ คือไม่รู้เลยว่าโดนหลอก​ โครดหงุดหงิด
คิดตั้งแต่เข้ามารอดูคือ​ 10 hours 0 drops (02.00-12.00)​
Last edited by BumpSword on Nov 16, 2019, 12:28:35 AM
I watched the full day of stream, and was up before tarke, ziggyd and krip went live. No drop. After an exciting day of releases I felt quite bummed. Really will be disappointed if I watch all day tomorrow with no drop too.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
this is such bullshit
GGG can just give 1 mtx box for 6 hours watching exilecon and it will be fine, but they emphasized that you can get significantly more than one reward, thereby ensuring keep ppl online at all time, people's indignation is justified.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info