[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
[
Yes I know, but if you use awakeners orb only 1 influenced mod will be transfered. If you have 2 influenced mods on the donor it will randomly pick one. Thats why I'm asking if I can add other good mods now after using the awakeners orb and how I should do it.

I am thinking what to do, I can craft suffixes cannot be changed and scour the item. Craft suffixes cannot be changed again and then harvest craft a prefix on it or the suffix "(26–30)% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills". Its expensive though.
Or maybe just multimod it?

Anyone with a big crafted double influenced chest knows what to do with it?

When I crafted my chest I awakened 2 elevated suffixes, non-curse aura effect and +1 max resistance, and plan was to harvest reforge attack modifiers with locked suffixes when I had one open third suffix. In theory this sounds very doable as long as you have some currency.

The problem I ran into tho was that when you awaken double influenced body armors like this, 90 out of 100 times you will always end up with 3 suffixes and 1-3 prefix. The weight pool of suffixes is just too much bigger than prefixes and this part made my chest craft very very expensive! If I'd known it it probably not go for it. I spent over 300 ex and at least 13 Awakener orbs with 1 elevated warlord's +1 max res and all res imprinted, if I failed awakener or failed the annul, I had something to go back to and awaken again another. Each attempt was at least 15-20 ex sadly!

Once I managed to actually annul off the third useless suffix, i locked the 2 remaining suffixes, reforged attack modifiers with harvest for guaranteed -15 mana cost.

And later on I did prefixes with suffixes cannot be changed and reforge life to get the flat life. And eventually augmented influence modifier to hit the big jackpot of +1 socketed gems. But As I said this is very very expensive craft and have to be prepared to pay hundreds of exalted orbs!

Can you tell me how I can craft boots like yours? The chill is a nice + but probably gonna be to expensive to get. I want 2x pierce and ms/life/resis

How do you craft triple bleed damage on warlord weapon? How to get the +more damge too?
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 30, 2021, 5:54:06 AM
My sst is level 28. +2 from amulet, +1 from chest and an Empower 4 in 6l. Dps scales hard from levels go with that :)
Last edited by Bogdanovici1 on Sep 30, 2021, 7:17:45 AM
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
My sst is level 28. +2 from amulet, +1 from chest and an Empower 4 in 6l. Dps scales hard from levels go with that :)

It does, but have u checked PoB, is it worth loosing a swift affliction support gem? That's an interesting decision anyway o.o
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Sep 30, 2021, 8:10:25 AM
Can you tell me how I can craft boots like yours? The chill is a nice + but probably gonna be to expensive to get. I want 2x pierce and ms/life/resis

How do you craft triple bleed damage on warlord weapon? How to get the +more damge too?

Another question, I see many rare chests with Split. Tried googling but really cant how it is used when crafting a chest like ours. Can someone explain this? How can I use this to my advantage?
"
ressiv wrote:

Another question, I see many rare chests with Split. Tried googling but really cant how it is used when crafting a chest like ours. Can someone explain this? How can I use this to my advantage?

Its a beastcraft, splits one item into two same items with "split" mod
"
"
ressiv wrote:

Its a beastcraft, splits one item into two same items with "split" mod

Yes I got that part, but I also read that it cant be used on influenced items so I have no clue how to actually use it in crafting like some of us here did.

Also how will my char do fighting Maven? I got enough splinters for Mavens Writ, but not sure if I can handle it. Never done it either.
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 30, 2021, 10:14:22 AM
"
ressiv wrote:

About the boots

I didnt craft them myself. I bought up alot of cheap bases with t1 life, aisling MS + chill immunity mod, with 2 resistances and most important open prefix + suffix or gamble annuls.

When you take a pair of boots(ilvl 80+ and boots must have no influence at all!) with open prefix and suffix filled with resistances/crafts and slam it with a hunter's exalted orb, there is 1 in 4 chance for you to hit +2 pierce, 1 in 2 chance to roll at least 1 +1 pierce, so the odds are good!

You can also do suffixes later on if you really want the bleeding deals dmg faster, but before I got to that point, I was kinda done with the char and was working on my next char!
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

About the boots

I didnt craft them myself. I bought up alot of cheap bases with t1 life, aisling MS + chill immunity mod, with 2 resistances and most important open prefix + suffix or gamble annuls.

When you take a pair of boots(ilvl 80+ and boots must have no influence at all!) with open prefix and suffix filled with resistances/crafts and slam it with a hunter's exalted orb, there is 1 in 4 chance for you to hit +2 pierce, 1 in 2 chance to roll at least 1 +1 pierce, so the odds are good!

You can also do suffixes later on if you really want the bleeding deals dmg faster, but before I got to that point, I was kinda done with the char and was working on my next char!

You mean open prefix to craft suffixes cannot be changed and then slam it? Ouch, if that's the case then it can be quite costly lol
Wait no, it's an Exalted orb, wtf. I have used these things twice I think now thinking it would reroll the item, fml. Didn't even notice the outcome and started crafting on the items right after.

What should I do if I brick it, just try to Essence craft it hoping I will still hit 2x pierce? I have a good base I wanted to use hunter's orb on:

But not sure if I should use ut on that or on my gloves or belt because I already have these boots:

And these are my gloves/belt:

And also "and boots must have no influence at all!" yeah I also bought an exalted orb once to throw on a high level astral plate with an influence on it lol.
This game can be so cruel if you don't read up on everything before you try expensive stuff.
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 30, 2021, 10:37:23 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

About the boots

You mean open prefix to craft suffixes cannot be changed and then slam it? Ouch, if that's the case then it can be quite costly lol

I mean lets say you check market for boots and buy a pair of sneakers with

82 life
29 ms + cannot be chilled
open prefix
39 Fire Res
44 Lightning res
open suffix

This is a rare item with 4 mods. So it has open suffix and open prefix. That's the items I targeted. Now before I use Hunter's Exalted Slam on it. I craft a random suffix on the boots, then the hunter's exalted orb will put 1 out of 3 mods to the item. 50% to get at least +1 pierce.

Sadly this is the only reasonable way I found how to get boots like this, Can't craft them from scratch, since I looked for very specific mods on it.

About the weapon crafting. I didnt craft that myself, I bought the weapon very earlyu on for 12 ex or something which felt like a steal just because it wasn't a runic axe the cheap price!

But if I'd try craft weapons myself, 83+ Warlord influenced 1 handers, depending if you want to use shield charge, whirling blades or leap slam. Spam 1 socket Corroded Fossils/Or 2 socket Corroded+Aetheric fossils.

If your weapon has 2 open prefixces and open suffix, or 1 of the prefixes is gain phys as extra fire warlord mod, then if you craft cannot roll attack modifiers(suffix) and slam the weapon with normal exalted orb or Leo research/Harvest Slam (aka only open prefix modifier to be slammed) +1 socketed gems is guaranteed!

Thanks a lot for explaining these, I guess I will leave my weapon alone for now then!
Can you check my edited post with what to do next :D?

I dont buy items, my playstyle is SSF but only trading currency (why it's not actually a SSF char).
Considering this, what do you think I should do? Use the 1x pierce boots I got and hunters exalt my belt or gloves? Or start crafting the boots and then use it on them?

Just noticed that if I would use it on the belt, it could possibly be insane :O?

Exalting the gloves can to easily result in some other +more damage multiplier...
So that's not an option.
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 30, 2021, 11:00:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info