[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
My sst is level 28. +2 from amulet, +1 from chest and an Empower 4 in 6l. Dps scales hard from levels go with that :)

It does, but have u checked PoB, is it worth loosing a swift affliction support gem? That's an interesting decision anyway o.o

i didn t use swift anwyay, i m going with the lifetap route and malevolence.

Wowzers lucky hunters slam here :O
I have about 8 Ex in the box and where should i start to improve my build? I know i am missing a lot of levels, but i am not sure, wether i should go lifetap, blood magic or mana route. Cause there are so many different ways on poe.ninja.

I am a bit confused, if my skill tree is correct. If my jewels are correct (cluster jewels).
Last edited by niksxs on Oct 2, 2021, 12:31:00 PM
"
niksxs wrote:
I have about 8 Ex in the box and where should i start to improve my build? I know i am missing a lot of levels, but i am not sure, wether i should go lifetap, blood magic or mana route. Cause there are so many different ways on poe.ninja.

I am a bit confused, if my skill tree is correct. If my jewels are correct (cluster jewels).

I'd suggest u start with warlord influenced one handed weapon with dot mods and a shield with as much def as possible, u should aim for 2500 def atleast.
And about resource cost its really up to u. Im playing with bloodmagic since acts and im super satisfied with it, no mana problems ever. Lifetap and mana variants might have more dmg cause they stack auras while with bloodmagic variant u use just one aura for pree, preferably malevolence since it has nice and cheap watcher's eye bonuses. Also with bm u dont care about -# mana mods on rings, phys dmg leeched ad mana mods on gear and etc etc etc
Just try to squeeze in ur gear as much phys dmg over time multi /faster bleeding mods without loosing maxed resists and positive chaos resist and u are good to go
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Oct 2, 2021, 3:13:19 PM
Okay.
Any idea how i get maxblock?
I am at 62%. Do i need another Small Cluster with Block? Or new Ones?
When i get hit i am at 70% and with Tempest Shield 73%.
Last edited by niksxs on Oct 3, 2021, 5:22:56 AM
"
niksxs wrote:
Okay.

Instead of 2 passive with +3% notable, you can either go 3 passive with a +4% notable (ie Vicious Guard), or a 2 passive with +5% (One with the Shield) and you will be at max block. Or just some regular jewels in other sockets with +1% chance to block on them, but I'd got for the cluster.
I use something like this to get default 72% block chance without tempest shield.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
niksxs wrote:
Okay.

At the beginning of my character building i was using the red nightmare jewel placed on left side of the tree where we later place thread of hope. Red nightmare gives 1% block chance per 3% elemental resistance in radius. It should be changed later when u start to min max, but at the beginning it is fine option
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Oct 4, 2021, 5:50:55 AM
On the boots questions, since I got back from holiday with 3 pms asking how i crafted them, I will have to disappoint you.

I awakened elevated ailment avoidance and bleed mods, crafted keep suffix and used aisling t4 (wanted onslaught instead of extra movespeed but tried 4 times and didnt hit..) to get movespeed mod, benchcrafted life and used a leo bench.... that hit pierce.

crafting these from scratch deterministically is impossible (I think?)
"
falagar112 wrote:
On the boots questions, since I got back from holiday with 3 pms asking how i crafted them, I will have to disappoint you.

I awakened elevated ailment avoidance and bleed mods, crafted keep suffix and used aisling t4 (wanted onslaught instead of extra movespeed but tried 4 times and didnt hit..) to get movespeed mod, benchcrafted life and used a leo bench.... that hit pierce.

crafting these from scratch deterministically is impossible (I think?)

Not really, but might cost abit, especially this late into the league!

You awaken the 2 elevated suffixes, if 1 open suffix you can reforge lightning with locked suffixes to guarantee lightning res suffix.

When it comes to prefixes, lock suffixes, reforge influence modifier/more common. They go for about 5-10 ex each on TFT atm, still seeing soime of these pop up now and then so not so bad. You have 1 in 4.4 chance to hit at least +1 pierce and 1 in ~9 chance to hit +2 pierce. If you fail, just go again, this part is costly but doable! And hopefully dont hit any more prefixes with the reforges, if you do, you can gamble annuling or just go again.

Finish off the boots with t4 Aisling with locked suffixes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info