[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
artisanix wrote:
"
The_Shamus wrote:
Sidenote: Yes I'm embarrassed to say I still need Versatile Combatant but I'm still waiting to spawn the last trial. Guess I shouldn't have skipped any in my maps earlier but I didn't want to lose XP progress in case of death. Course now I'm at the mercy of RNGJesus. I could always try my luck in party chat if I'm fast enough to join...

If you don't want to wait, and have some Offerings to spare, just put it in a map device, and it will open portals to a random trial. If it spawns the trial you already have then repeat until you'll have the missing one.

As for Glancing Blows in the case of a Glad it's most of the times totally not worth it, as it somehow nullifies the best defense Glad has to offer: high chance of not taking damage at all.

I didn't know about the Offerings. First spawn was the one I was missing. And traded off dmg from equip and small cluster jewels to get my block to 75%.

Now to gain Versatile Combatant...thank you again artisanix and all contributors. Not only for the answers but even questions I hadn't thought to ask.

UPDATE: gained Versatile Combatant and switched back to Leapslam after 2 deaths stuck on something with Shield Charge...
Last edited by The_Shamus on Sep 27, 2021, 3:10:58 PM

I bricked it :(
What is the best way to craft now if I want frenzy and -mana?
I dont have much currency but can farm a few ex again.

Would 30% incr effect of auras be as good as frenzy on hit on bosses? I dont have auls uprising.
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 28, 2021, 2:38:26 AM

Got this now, decent suffix with the aura mod.
I could lock suffixes harvest attack to get the -mana cost now?

Thinking of doing the same again as I did when bricking it.
Suffixes cannot be changed after and then veiled chaos it to get block / life%/mana%

Not sure though about the power of the aura influence vs the frenzy charges on bosses. Only using Pride on bosses (dont have auls uprising)
It worked this time!

"
ressiv wrote:
Unavailable

Suffixes cannot be changed after and then veiled chaos it to get block / life%/mana%

Not sure though about the power of the aura influence vs the frenzy charges on bosses. Only using Pride on bosses (dont have auls uprising)

Try to use both malevolance and pride with my approach. Just you need second thread of hope. Lvlli 3 enlighten gem and helmet like mine. You dont need aul. You can even go to lvl 24 SST play style.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"
ressiv wrote:

Try to use both malevolance and pride with my approach. Just you need second thread of hope. Lvlli 3 enlighten gem and helmet like mine. You dont need aul. You can even go to lvl 24 SST play style.

Hmm that looks pretty good! Going to check if I can make it work.
Not really sure what I can work on next, have about 5-6EX in currency for now, farming slowly as I go!

https://pastebin.com/gHwXnvGb

"
ZULULCommando wrote:
Not really sure what I can work on next, have about 5-6EX in currency for now, farming slowly as I go!

https://pastebin.com/gHwXnvGb

I think dropping Impresence for a decent amulet with phys dot multi and getting a good vulnerability on hit ring would not be a bad idea and will free up some sockets for either an ancestral protector with cull or reckoning.

Getting any of the helm enchants for sst would be good, even the 5 extra shard one is not expensive (unless you want it on an i86 elder)

You also have the points to add another dot medium cluster and a small block cluster if you want to get to max block.

Small thing that isn't super necessary but nice is getting onslaught on your boots allowing you to drop the silver flask, or just chill/freeze immunity for qol.
I hit lvl 21 anomalous SST with 20 qual. Which one is better ; standard one or anomalous one?

That is damage vs speed.
"
I hit lvl 21 anomalous SST with 20 qual. Which one is better ; standard one or anomalous one?

That is damage vs speed.

Just try them. I find 40%* less projectile speed very weird. If it doesn't bother you then yeah it's a little more damage and getting level 24 is easier for the big damage boost.
Last edited by Eridoo on Sep 28, 2021, 5:05:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info