[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
artisanix wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
Is there something smart to craft on my chest that I dont know of :p?

Have no idea whether you know about this but maybe:
Redeemer's +1 lvl to support gems and/or Warlord's +1 lvl to active gems
?

And of course you can add to your armour harvest all time classic: 1 max life per 2% quality. And if you want to min/max this then +30% quality from Hillock (Syndicate) or via delve crafting (perfect fossils).

Yeah I know about those 2, but I dont know if I can still add it onto my chest :S?
Thanks for the other tips!
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 26, 2021, 10:10:43 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
Yeah I know about those 2, but I dont know if I can still add it onto my chest :S?

No, +1 to gems are re-rolls.
Without breaking mods on your current chest, Hillock with armour quality and that Harvest craft with life per quality are possible.
Hi I'm a first time player and just hit lvl 90 following your guide, 1 thing i have a problem with is mana and im using life tap now for the SST , but the damage from swift affliction is so tempting, should i change or stay with life tap?
"
artisanix wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

Without breaking mods on your current chest, Hillock with armour quality and that Harvest craft with life per quality are possible.

I cant craft suffixes cannot be changed and then use some harvest craft to get a good influenced mod?
"
ressiv wrote:
I cant craft suffixes cannot be changed and then use some harvest craft to get a good influenced mod?

I presume you want to preserve that -15 to mana suffix and try to roll one or both of those prefixes +1 to gems?
Then yes, blocking suffixes and prefixes work with Harvest. And there are some Harvest crafts that add or change influenced mods. However I don't know the odds of finding a grove with such crafts, so good luck! ;]
Last edited by artisanix on Sep 26, 2021, 1:31:40 PM
"
ressiv wrote:
"
artisanix wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

You shoud be enough lucky to have both affixes, +1 to active and -15 mana, which are both warlord mods.
Personnally i was super lucky to have four most desirable mods on my chest. :)

İ dont know Whether somebody adviced you a tip or not. I have one to you. First you should have +1 to active skill gem, then prefix cannot be cahnged should be used harwest attack craft. Since there is only pne attack mod on suffix, you will have it i believe.
But I wanted double influence, if you combine 2 influenced chests I believe you get only 1 influenced mod of each. I wanted frenzy charges and -mana cost. The +1 gems would be nice to have too, but I don't know how I can get it after using the awakeners orb.

Maybe it's not possible to harvest craft on +1 gems? And I should have started with +1 gems and force harvest craft -mana cost?

Last edited by ressiv on Sep 27, 2021, 2:01:11 AM
I know nothing about any restrictions that you can have only 2 influenced mods in double influenced item.

Influence on item means that group of influenced modifies is enabled for that item to roll. And influenced mods behave the same as normal mods - so if you roll mods on an item, you can have any combination of those - if you're extremely lucky even 6 influenced mods are possible - though the odds of that may be minimal.

The only restriction where two modifiers can't be present at the same time is when those have the same mod group - so they sort of "compete" for the mod's slot.
Last edited by artisanix on Sep 27, 2021, 5:02:28 AM
"
artisanix wrote:
I know nothing about any restrictions that you can have only 2 influenced mods in double influenced item.

Influence on item means that group of influenced modifies is enabled for that item to roll. And influenced mods behave the same as normal mods - so if you roll mods on an item, you can have any combination of those - if you're extremely lucky even 6 influenced mods are possible - though the odds of that may be minimal.

The only restriction where two modifiers can't be present at the same time is when those have the same mod group - so they sort of "compete" for the mod's slot.

Yes I know, but if you use awakeners orb only 1 influenced mod will be transfered. If you have 2 influenced mods on the donor it will randomly pick one. Thats why I'm asking if I can add other good mods now after using the awakeners orb and how I should do it.

I am thinking what to do, I can craft suffixes cannot be changed and scour the item. Craft suffixes cannot be changed again and then harvest craft a prefix on it or the suffix "(26–30)% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills". Its expensive though.
Or maybe just multimod it?

Anyone with a big crafted double influenced chest knows what to do with it?
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 27, 2021, 5:24:00 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
[
Yes I know, but if you use awakeners orb only 1 influenced mod will be transfered. If you have 2 influenced mods on the donor it will randomly pick one. Thats why I'm asking if I can add other good mods now after using the awakeners orb and how I should do it.

I am thinking what to do, I can craft suffixes cannot be changed and scour the item. Craft suffixes cannot be changed again and then harvest craft a prefix on it or the suffix "(26–30)% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills". Its expensive though.
Or maybe just multimod it?

Anyone with a big crafted double influenced chest knows what to do with it?

When I crafted my chest I awakened 2 elevated suffixes, non-curse aura effect and +1 max resistance, and plan was to harvest reforge attack modifiers with locked suffixes when I had one open third suffix. In theory this sounds very doable as long as you have some currency.

The problem I ran into tho was that when you awaken double influenced body armors like this, 90 out of 100 times you will always end up with 3 suffixes and 1-3 prefix. The weight pool of suffixes is just too much bigger than prefixes and this part made my chest craft very very expensive! If I'd known it it probably not go for it. I spent over 300 ex and at least 13 Awakener orbs with 1 elevated warlord's +1 max res and all res imprinted, if I failed awakener or failed the annul, I had something to go back to and awaken again another. Each attempt was at least 15-20 ex sadly!

Once I managed to actually annul off the third useless suffix, i locked the 2 remaining suffixes, reforged attack modifiers with harvest for guaranteed -15 mana cost.

And later on I did prefixes with suffixes cannot be changed and reforge life to get the flat life. And eventually augmented influence modifier to hit the big jackpot of +1 socketed gems. But As I said this is very very expensive craft and have to be prepared to pay hundreds of exalted orbs!
Last edited by larsahh_ on Sep 27, 2021, 8:56:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info