[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

im noticing pretty lackluster bossing dmg right now as im JUST getting to t14s(my gear is not complete and i havn't even really bothered getting my gems right yet) i have a few questions as ive missed most of this thread

it looks like people are stacking attack speed. is that really important?
are we worried more about the initial hit or scaling the bleed?
does double damage help the bleed?
i see most high dps (not the cold conversion ones) seem to be scaling the hit dmg and go for accuracy on gear to allow for crits? is this accurate?
i see that one guy used a sword, it looks like thats the way hes scaling dot multi as i dont see that available on axes?

rn my goal is auls and gloves, but once i hit that im wondering what to invest in, cold conversion, scaling the hit, or continue working on bleed/dot multi... im just trying to grasp how the 1-10m are scaling damage

here is my unfinished current gear

my tree has 1 large 2 mediums mostly scaling phys/dot multis
"
Wastle wrote:
Guys, hey.
Could you pls help me to improve my gear and build? I'm not sure on what should be my focus and which gems would be the best. I'm running t10+ maps and I die often on couple maps. I will be thankfully for any help.

Anyone could take a look pls?
And I have absolutly no idea about crafting. If you could tell me more or where I can read about it would be really nice :)
Last edited by Wastle on Aug 29, 2021, 7:05:51 AM
Just killed my first Sirus ever (almost deathless even, 1 death at the end). So I finally got a thread of hope! Annointed growth and decay, upped my bleed dps by 8% in game.

Also just got this from ritual

Needed 1 more card to get one, surprised to see it in Ritual, even has phys damage over time. Does this mean I can completely drop bleed on flask?

Also another question, craft block or keep life/mana:

Currently at 6k life and 70% block with tempest shield up. Not sure if 75% block would be better than the extra life.
Last edited by ressiv on Aug 29, 2021, 10:41:49 AM
I just bought this item

What would be the best way to continue crafting?
Imprint and get the harvest regal rolls?
Or are there any better possibilitys?

I play with +2 gemlvl on chest and want the +1roll on the amulet.

Thx 4 help! :-)
"
hipposaver wrote:
im noticing pretty lackluster bossing dmg right now as im JUST getting to t14s(my gear is not complete and i havn't even really bothered getting my gems right yet) i have a few questions as ive missed most of this thread

i see most high dps (not the cold conversion ones) seem to be scaling the hit dmg and go for accuracy on gear to allow for crits? is this accurate?
i see that one guy used a sword, it looks like thats the way hes scaling dot multi as i dont see that available on axes?

rn my goal is auls and gloves, but once i hit that im wondering what to invest in, cold conversion, scaling the hit, or continue working on bleed/dot multi... im just trying to grasp how the 1-10m are scaling damage

I'm really not an expert on this but can answer a few questions.
Attack speed is more just quality of life for full bleed because you can stack the bleeds to maximum faster assuming you're using crimson dance.
Double damage and crit do absolutely 0 for bleeds.
Phys dot multi is a veiled craft for I believe any one handed weapon.

I have about 2.3m bleed dps on sirus completely scaling bleed. For this you want phys dot multi on gloves, amulet, jewels (clusters too), and axe. You'll definitely want a better shield and added flat phys anywhere you can get it as the base damage (so not crit etc) of your attack determines the strength of the bleed inflicted. Also generic "% increased physical damage" helps.

For you I'd upgrade your shield, 1-2ex can get you a 3k armour one which will be a big improvement. Then go for phys dot on gloves (hunter apothecaries are best but a bit expensive even just for the base) and amulet. Also replace the craft on your axe with phys dot multi, if you don't have it you can message my gladiator in game.

Bossing will never be super fast going for pure bleed but for me at least it's not a problem, T16 bosses take like 5 seconds and A9 sirus last phase only takes about 2 minutes. Hope this helps and someone else might be able to answer questions on cold conversion or other super high dps versions.
"
Pencakez wrote:
I just bought this item

What would be the best way to continue crafting?
Imprint and get the harvest regal rolls?
Or are there any better possibilitys?

I play with +2 gemlvl on chest and want the +1roll on the amulet.

Thx 4 help! :-)

I would not imprint this. I'd look after a amulet with the perfect prefixes you want. High life, +1 to skills etc.

You can always force on physical damage over time, just by locking your prefixes and harvest reforging physical. Since there is only 1 physical suffix on hunter influence, either t1 or t2 of physical damage over time multiplier and therefor always guaranteed.
Love this build, thanks, paLe1337!

I think it's time to try something new though, anyone interested in buying a full setup?

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
BMXant how much were/are those gloves?
"
Eridoo wrote:
"
hipposaver wrote:

I'm really not an expert on this but can answer a few questions.
Attack speed is more just quality of life for full bleed because you can stack the bleeds to maximum faster assuming you're using crimson dance.
Double damage and crit do absolutely 0 for bleeds.
Phys dot multi is a veiled craft for I believe any one handed weapon.

I have about 2.3m bleed dps on sirus completely scaling bleed. For this you want phys dot multi on gloves, amulet, jewels (clusters too), and axe. You'll definitely want a better shield and added flat phys anywhere you can get it as the base damage (so not crit etc) of your attack determines the strength of the bleed inflicted. Also generic "% increased physical damage" helps.

For you I'd upgrade your shield, 1-2ex can get you a 3k armour one which will be a big improvement. Then go for phys dot on gloves (hunter apothecaries are best but a bit expensive even just for the base) and amulet. Also replace the craft on your axe with phys dot multi, if you don't have it you can message my gladiator in game.

Bossing will never be super fast going for pure bleed but for me at least it's not a problem, T16 bosses take like 5 seconds and A9 sirus last phase only takes about 2 minutes. Hope this helps and someone else might be able to answer questions on cold conversion or other super high dps versions.

awesome response ty. i have a pair of elder apothacry gloves that dropped it seems to be about 2x rarer for the mod with fossils but it can get some bleeding/block/frenzy mods is there a huge reason hunter would be a better option?
Does +1 level to socketed projectile gems on glove affect sst level? Im looking for something worth to craft on my glove right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info