[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

make this to a mana guardiAN plz . im too stupid .. i guess that would be cool :P
Loving the build so far. bout to break into yellow maps but its slow getting maps for me. currently abusing 2 medium clusters with pure agony and cult leader in both. when i get a few more levels im gonna shove two small surging vitality clusters in.
"
Popefish wrote:
Loving the build so far. bout to break into yellow maps but its slow getting maps for me. currently abusing 2 medium clusters with pure agony and cult leader in both. when i get a few more levels im gonna shove two small surging vitality clusters in.

Couple of questions:
How are you finding the delirium content, can you do it alright with this build?
Hows survivability and the damage output?
what do you guys think about melee splash ? seems it takes a while to clear big packs in deliriums, was wondering if that could help maybe in place of mele phyis or minion dmg.

@Bashtart
specters die too much, can't keep them alive, was wondering if we can remove them from the build, and how that would impact in terms of DPS loss/Survivability
I want to do a little update on this build.
I'm just breaking into early red maps, and I can say that the build is pretty awesome. I dropped spectres for minion life, because my golems we're dying and spectres seemed useless, now my golems are dying less, which is good and I can't feel any difference without the spectres anyway. I managed to get to 6 sentineles, and the damage is insane.
As a skill setup, I'm using minion speed and meele phys support because the sentinels are already doing enough damage, and I don't feel like I have to mark the boss for it to die, because everything melts.
Now for the survivability, I can say that it's doing fine. I die sometimes, but most of the times it's because of a log spike, but I still randomly get one shotted. It's not that bad tho, the survivability it's ok IMO. I'm still missing my last ascendancy, so it will probably get better.
In delirium, I can get to the end of the map really easily by taking it slow, and I manage to get reward level 4/5, even 6, by taking it slowly and moving constatly.
Overall, so far the build seems really strong, I will try to push and get 7-8 sentinels, and all the good stuff, really want to see how good it is if it's min-maxxed.

This is my gear so far:
Spoiler

"
Lÿn wrote:
what do you guys think about melee splash ? seems it takes a while to clear big packs in deliriums, was wondering if that could help maybe in place of mele phyis or minion dmg.

@Bashtart
specters die too much, can't keep them alive, was wondering if we can remove them from the build, and how that would impact in terms of DPS loss/Survivability

Well I guess just drop them when you can't keep them alive. The main raison I wanted to use them was the proxy shield which is really powerful. When I played the build two leagues back survivability was not a problem but the last two league Spectres got nerfed.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:
I managed to get to 6 sentinels, and the damage is insane.

I will try to push and get 7-8 sentinels, and all the good stuff, really want to see how good it is if it's min-maxxed.

This is my gear so far:
Spoiler

How you get more sentinels 'xept for the enchantment on helmet?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:
I managed to get to 6 sentinels, and the damage is insane.

I will try to push and get 7-8 sentinels, and all the good stuff, really want to see how good it is if it's min-maxxed.

This is my gear so far:
Spoiler

How you get more sentinels 'xept for the enchantment on helmet?

Cluster jewels can stack, and by using "Pure Agony" you can get even more sentinels.
"
Chridian wrote:
"
Popefish wrote:

Couple of questions:
How are you finding the delirium content, can you do it alright with this build?
Hows survivability and the damage output?

i have been fine with the delirium content. just always be moving and always keeping fortify up. i have 6 sentinels now so most things just melt even in t9 t10 maps with a friend on a blight build. the only things i cant get to work is i cant seem to keep the spectres alive.
I just removed the Spectres in favor to the Carrion Golem and Stone Golem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info