[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Great build! Killed my first Sirus (A0, because neither AIlment Immune nor corrupted blood jewel) with the following gear.

Damage was enough but the beams were hard to handle without a jewel.

For progression I decided to get a helm with mana reservation entchant (60c on Saturday) to be able to have at least 3 auras. Currently in need of an enlighten gem to be able to fit in Pride as well. Or maybe get the other reservation reduction notable. But it costs 2 golden + 1 opal and currently I'm not able to afford it.

In the I want to achieve end Ailment immunnity.

Spoiler
"
Gnomiro wrote:
Great build! Killed my first Sirus (A0, because neither AIlment Immune nor corrupted blood jewel) with the following gear.

For progression I decided to get a helm with mana reservation entchant (60c on Saturday) to be able to have at least 3 auras. Currently in need of an enlighten gem to be able to fit in Pride as well. Or maybe get the other reservation reduction notable. But it costs 2 golden + 1 opal and currently I'm not able to afford it.

Spoiler

what is the reasoning behind running no multistrike ? can't decide if I like it or no.. not sure how that helps clear

also, you having issues with your specter surv and delirium clears ?
Last edited by Lÿn on Mar 16, 2020, 10:26:11 AM
"
Lÿn wrote:
"
Gnomiro wrote:

Spoiler

what is the reasoning behind running no multistrike ? can't decide if I like it or no.. not sure how that helps clear

With Multistrike the Boss dps should be a bit higher and without it the clear should be a bit better.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Lÿn wrote:

As mentioned by basthart I think for mapping its faster and bosses seem to work so far. Conquerers at AW 5 are realitively fast done.
Don't want to switch for bosses currently. In the End I maybe have to switch for some bosses to Deathmark + Multistrike or similar.

For Delirium:
It worked quite good until juiced T14+; Currently my Spectres (Proximity Shield) mostly survive but sometimes die in long Delirium Maps or when fighting some longer boss fights. Had a hard time with them before I managed to put quality on the Minion Gems. I also think that my +Minion Level Helmet helps. Survivability could maybe furhter increased by a 5L Helmet.

Nevertheless I'm currently considering to unsocket Spectres. Need a Slot for Pride in the future and would like to keep Flame Dash for some situations. Will see.

Otherwise I most of the time go for at least 3 Delirium stacks without dieing. Sometimes 4 or 5. But at some point the damage is currently to low in 14-16 Maps (alched). Pride will probably increase my damage soon. Need one more golden oil.
Hi,

First of all, thx for this guide. i really enjoy it and for a league starter is fun (quite expensive but with the lot currency its ok).

I have a question for the cluster Jewel, what do you recommand?:
"
galuf wrote:
Cluster jewel wise I have a semi decent entry line setup and it carries me pretty amazingly. Lone Messenger seems really strong on sentinels AoE skill.
LARGE cluster(9) : Rotten claw + 1 fodder one(you can do way better for cheap)
MEDIUM cluster(4): Pure agony(+1 max sentinel) + herald AoE notable
SMALL cluster(1): Lone messenger

I will try with :
LARGE cluster(9) : Rotten claw + feasting fiends + call of the slaughter
MEDIUM cluster(4): Pure agony(+1 max sentinel) + invigorating portents
SMALL cluster(1): Lone messenger

Lone messenger its a problem because its impossible to use an another aura skill with it so you are too squishy i think. The dps is important but if i die...

I have the 2 cold iron point and the chest for less mana reservation.
"
Hey, Bladefall seems more fun, also being able to keep some range with it. Are we using the same support Gems as Blade Vortex with it? Or different?
Ty for build btw, pretty fun :)

up
"
"
Hey, Bladefall seems more fun, also being able to keep some range with it. Are we using the same support Gems as Blade Vortex with it? Or different?
Ty for build btw, pretty fun :)

up

You can use they same.. If you want you could try out to get spell Cascade support in but I feel it is not necessary to change the setup.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
@Bashtart

how much would we loose by taking out specters if we can't keep them alive ?

"
Lÿn wrote:
@Bashtart

how much would we loose by taking out specters if we can't keep them alive ?

Not sure what exactly you mean :) can you explain?
Is it worth trying to get a 6l Coming Calamity? Also, does the mana reduction stacks with ring of guilt? Because it says from the coming calamity that the mana reservation is always 45%, and I don't really want to invest into something that I might need to sell later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info