[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
jubsey wrote:

Here is my gear, what is the next upgrade?

I would say boots and belt got to go. Also craft a proper quicksilver flask, and a - charges consumed basalt flask to use it twice.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 1, 2020, 3:09:02 PM
Need help with Sirus the Awakener lvl 5.

So much damage going out. Golems die fast. Really tuff to get in close, and tons of chaos damage.

I will get my chaos damage maxed, is that the trick or what else?

Help appreciated.

Great build. has crushed everything up to this end game boss.
"
Draken1976 wrote:

So much damage going out. Golems die fast. Really tuff to get in close, and tons of chaos damage.

Help appreciated.

Chaos resist will only give you room for error. You're supposed to not get hit by his special attacks, and kite the 3-4 storms away from the arena circle.
"
"
Draken1976 wrote:

Help appreciated.

Chaos resist will only give you room for error. You're supposed to not get hit by his special attacks, and kite the 3-4 storms away from the arena circle.

I guess the best thing you can do is to use a other spell than BV to trigger your sentinels from distance... like Bladefall. That should make the fight a lot easier.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
"
jubsey wrote:

Here is my gear, what is the next upgrade?

I would say boots and belt got to go. Also craft a proper quicksilver flask, and a - charges consumed basalt flask to use it twice.

Many thanks

What should i go for on belt and boots?

Cheers
J
seems like high budget pastebin isnt working. :(
"
jubsey wrote:

What should i go for on belt and boots?

Just better rolls then what you got. resists, life and resists, and movement speed on boots. Think of your belt as worth 90-100 life. 70 life is a bad roll. Boots 25 % movement speed min IMO. With Armour penalty, that crafted movement speed is only offering you 5%. Ouch, right?
Here's my belt for example. Could be better, could be worse

If you can, get chaos resist where ever possible too so you don't go splat on metamorphs and Incursions. And open prefix on your belt for crafted armour if it doesn't come with it, but RIP your wallet if you want life, resists, chaos resist, life and armour on Stygian.
And my boots

(need 72 to throw in my 21 Spectre I have waiting)
Nothing special, in fact mediocre life roll, but it has good movement speed and resists.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 1, 2020, 8:12:54 PM
Hi... thanks for the build Idea. I made a few mods to it and its by far my favorite build in a long time.

Im running specs, zombies, golem and sentinels.

For me the Sents clear poorly and I only need them for bosses and morphs. I put them in a psyuedo 6l. specs went into 6L chest. Zombies in a psyuedo 6L.

I wanted EE and a fire and forget option. Burning brand with curse and combustion. Sents get the bonus from the ignited mobs and the zombie poison.

Im using vics for the extra dps and the speed from frenzy charges.

The minions hold up fine as long as the resists are up to par. 4 slave drivers with onslaught clear fast.

Clear speed is fantastic... Boss killing is great too...

Here is a t14 at lvl 88.

https://youtu.be/A2VnxD7-V8k

NS

"
Nightstone13 wrote:

For me the Sents clear poorly

You wot now? You gotta be doing something wrong cuz they clear fantastically.
They have no where near the clear of 4 slave drivers... not even close.

The sents shine on bosses... Just my take.

NS

"
"
Nightstone13 wrote:

For me the Sents clear poorly

You wot now? You gotta be doing something wrong cuz they clear fantastically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info