[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

No, you can not stack 2 curses.. The curse cap in this build is 1. So.. one will overwrite the other.

PS: The mechanic here is to curse all targets with vulnerability. If a mob hits you, the curss will be overwritten by enfeeble.

Last edited by NMP66 on Dec 30, 2019, 4:55:52 PM
Are there any other viable alternatives to blade vortex? I'm loving the build but I've always found BV to be clunky in its mechanics.
"
gduber wrote:
Are there any other viable alternatives to blade vortex? I'm loving the build but I've always found BV to be clunky in its mechanics.

Bladefall is decent I guess
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
quodlike wrote:
Hi man i realy loved your build and i took it on the next level on the new league and still got some room for upgrade .

I killed Awakener tier 6 with 3 portals still up.

Gonna link my gear and explain my thought process

So guy the gear is focused on Chaos resist since awakener does physical and chaos dmg as you can see my amulet i oiled it with "cleansed thoughts" so i get double chaos resist. Watch out you need positive chaos resist to apply the effect else its gonna go double negative
In order to get all auras up you need the enlighten lvl 3 i got 85 mana left and 6L Blade vortex costs 47 mana but its gonna go down cause i am getting from the tree the "Tireless" passive point.

Passive Tree is same with OP except i go also for the "Tireless" passive as i said

For Pantheon i got Soul of Lunaris full upgraded and Soul of Shakari cause it gets you poison immune and its super important

Build gonna reach 7K life at my lvl 96

How did you get all Auras up ?
When I use an Enlighten Lvl 3 and activate Pride / Flesh & Stone and Crab I have 9 Mana left ^^
So...no life leech at all here? The life regen is sufficient?
Also, why not...ball lightning or something? Seems kinda epic levels of cringe to run in blade vortex'ing with no leech?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 31, 2019, 11:27:54 PM
"
Also, why not...ball lightning or something? Seems kinda epic levels of cringe to run in blade vortex'ing with no leech?

I´m running T16 Maps with Blade Vortex without any problems ^^
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"

Nice to hear, not judging just trying to collect all the info. It peaked my interest enough to start it but....the lack of sustain is concerning
"
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"

Nice to hear, not judging just trying to collect all the info. It peaked my interest enough to start it but....the lack of sustain is concerning

Lifereg is not that bad in terms of sustain + the high Blockchance from Guardian and high Phys Reduction from Armor :)..Infight you have the Power Charges too and + Flask up i´m at 90% Phys Dmg reduction and everything is dying rly fast.. the Sentinels melting a lot ^^ :

Last edited by Kirby1978 on Jan 1, 2020, 11:51:18 AM
So, ya...just turned 62. The Sentinels are BEAST!! I never used them for anything but a buff bot for melee. They are legit. Fast, with excellent aoe and single target. Looking forward to the hours to come.
Hi

Loving the build and progressing well

Here is my gear, what is the next upgrade?

Many thanks in advance

J

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info