[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Awful guide and build details...using CI you crazy unless you want to pay a fortune NOT A FRIENDLY START BUILD
Is Skitterbots still supposed to be used when moved to full DoT? The PoB guide is kinda confusing on that one because it still shows Summon Skitterbots on the "Final leveling links" section even though Stormblast mine is not used anymore.
"
Irmeli wrote:
Is Skitterbots still supposed to be used when moved to full DoT? The PoB guide is kinda confusing on that one because it still shows Summon Skitterbots on the "Final leveling links" section even though Stormblast mine is not used anymore.

Its up to you. They still help you with dmg. Ive swap for discipline and ditched vitality too. once ive got my 5l and energy shield mastery..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Irmeli wrote:

If you stopped using the mines, then you should stop using the skitterbots
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see how the endgame trade version of the build gets cold exposure. If it doesn't, there shouldn't be a mastery point invested into "Cold Exposure you inflict applies an extra -5% to Cold Resistance".
"
3venes wrote:
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see how the endgame trade version of the build gets cold exposure. If it doesn't, there shouldn't be a mastery point invested into "Cold Exposure you inflict applies an extra -5% to Cold Resistance".

Frost Bomb gives cold exposure so he probably left it on after duplicating the tree
Last edited by death1223 on Dec 15, 2022, 9:49:26 PM
Hi I am new to all of this but I cannot find actual guide in This thread. I just see a little bit after I click on spoiler but I guess it´s not the guide. It´s just covering very basic info.. thx

"
3venes wrote:

I did wonder too why, didnt taken it yet. But im sure that there is eatter of worlds implicit that gives you cold exposure on hit.
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hi, i'm new in PoE and i'm following the guide in PoB. Anyone can explain to me why Bane & Frostbite are linked together in trade endgame in PoB, while in game i can't use Frostbite with Bane linked? Frostbite become available again only if i move it to another item. I'm farming for t1/t2 maps.
Read the Bane gem carefully. It says: "Only applies hexes from curse skill gems requiring level x or lower"

And to clarify, it will then only let you cast curses linked to Bane by using the Bane skill, which will cast all linked curses.

So basically the Bane gem and linked curse gems need to be the same level for it to work.

For example I have lvl 19 Bane connected to lvl 19 Frostbite and lvl 19 Elemental Weakness, and Bane places both curses on all enemies it hits.

Hope it helps!
Last edited by masukisti on Dec 16, 2022, 2:27:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info