[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Yogghy wrote:
Got 40/40 today!

Congratulations dude
This is the best league starter
After much consideration I’ve decided to play SSF Exclusively in 3.18. Any other SSF players here? 🙋🏻‍♂️
"
hadc wrote:
After much consideration I’ve decided to play SSF Exclusively in 3.18. Any other SSF players here? 🙋🏻‍♂️

Me ;) SSF since i started played and never go to trade....seems boring af
Excited to return to PoE in Sentinel and try out this build!
I forget which league i last played this, but it was at least a year ago. I did trade that time, but for this league ill use it as my starter & give SSF a go. I find I can get impatient in SSF, but hey we'll see. First time i played SSF was in harvest, and i lucked upon a shavs. Was the first time i gave this build a try :D
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on May 10, 2022, 11:15:32 AM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
I forget which league i last played this, but it was at least a year ago. I did trade that time, but for this league ill use it as my starter & give SSF a go. I find I can get impatient in SSF, but hey we'll see. First time i played SSF was in harvest, and i lucked upon a shavs. Was the first time i gave this build a try :D

I found shav on both times I played this build in SSF, once with ritual and once just Unique exchange in harvest craft. The problem is 6-linking it so this time I'll just save up all my fusings and benchcraft the 6-link. The last time I made up my mind to play SSF exclusively, I dropped a Mirror of Kalandra and the temptation to migrate to league was too much for me LOL
My EX budget will probably be between 10-30. Do you think I could put something together with this build to clear the end game bosses?
Last edited by RaGe0uS on May 10, 2022, 10:40:47 PM
Almost tried Bane as my starter, but since I did so many practice runs with cold DOT, I want to start with

I was thinking of starting 3.18 as cold dot and im looking to run blight and breach and heist. is cold dot ok at blight and breach?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info