[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
For the first time ever, no nerfs. (Double nerfs next league though). Our melding 88% resist builds live on (at least for now).

*facepalm*
"
Is this build a good SSF starter? Can you give any advice on start, like atlas tree priorities?

Yes, you can follow Shak’s guide. He has a SSF tree and gear recommendation. I’ve been playing SSF the last few weeks and can take Sirus, Elder, Shaper down no problem, the harder invitation can be done too but I’ll be careful with the mods. Then again, I’ve played this build many many times so it may be tougher if you’re new to it. Take reference to the POE ninja SSF cold dot build for inspiration 😬
"
Then again, I’ve played this build many many times so it may be tougher if you’re new to it.

As a casual player with less than 4 leagues (SSF always) and only 1 league beyond T16 maps (it was Shak's WTB build) I'm confident you are fine in SSF. If at some point your gear doesn't fit to the guide and you're experimenting with other nodes (e.g. attributes, resists, ailment avoidance etc) then make sure you respec into his original plan from time to time. Some choices are not so obvious (to me), but work quite well.
In the PoB for Level 90 SSF, it takes "non-curse auras have 50% increased duration" mastery. Is this a mistake or is there some mechanic I am not understanding correctly?

My first time playing it and was a ton of fun and I will probably play it again next league, so if someone could check out my character and point out any mistakes or improvements I could make I would be very grateful.

(My character is public so I don't have to do anything else right?)

Thanks for the build and the guide, was excellent.
"
Raechel wrote:
In the PoB for Level 90 SSF, it takes "non-curse auras have 50% increased duration" mastery. Is this a mistake or is there some mechanic I am not understanding correctly?

My first time playing it and was a ton of fun and I will probably play it again next league, so if someone could check out my character and point out any mistakes or improvements I could make I would be very grateful.

(My character is public so I don't have to do anything else right?)

Thanks for the build and the guide, was excellent.

probably a mistake, it should be the 15% aura effect
"
donbrawler wrote:
probably a mistake, it should be the 15% aura effect

Yes, that was my suspicion. Thanks.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
For the first time ever, no nerfs. (Double nerfs next league though). Our melding 88% resist builds live on (at least for now).

*facepalm*

Care to elaborate or is that too hard for you?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
Vennto wrote:
"

*facepalm*

Care to elaborate or is that too hard for you?

Yeah sure, facepalm for the fact you are already concerned about next leagues nerf (why else mention them) BEFORE this season even started.
"
Vennto wrote:

Yeah sure, facepalm for the fact you are already concerned about next leagues nerf (why else mention them) BEFORE this season even started.

So you're upset about what I'm concerned about? LOL. Get a life.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on May 6, 2022, 5:35:44 PM
"
"
Vennto wrote:

So you're upset about what I'm concerned about? LOL. Get a life.

You probably need one way more if that worries you so much that u already loose sleep over it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info