[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
"
You should definitvly be able to survive that, I notice your resists are dangerously close to 75. If you could get then over 87 it will be nice (some maps reduces resist up to 12%).

Random point but this is not true. There are two relevant map mods, „Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness with x% increased Effect“ and „-x% to maximum Player resistances“. The - max res mod is referring to max resistance, meaning that even if you have 200% overcapped resists the end result will still be a 63% resist to any given element (asuming 75% max resist and -12%), the ele weakness mod works on overcapped resist but is way higher than 12%. The magic number with high awakener bonus is 117% uncapped resists IIRC, so its much easier to deal with that mod via warding flask.

TIL... thank you.

and for your amulet katonsew, around 25ex I would say. Prices are very variable for that kind of gear, and with harvest it's even harder to tell.
i don't understand one thing. the purpose of essence extraction notable. i mean, we're not using any mana flask, why is it even in the pob tree?
"
i don't understand one thing. the purpose of essence extraction notable. i mean, we're not using any mana flask, why is it even in the pob tree?

It's not taken on the POB that I can see? Maybe you are seeing an old version of the build....? It isn't useful to this build.
Running the CI build. Finally got to a comfortable setup. Takes a lot of energy shield for me to stop dying and progress my level. But am now able to progress my xp comfortably. Only dying to "stupidity" now.

I was watching someone running with much lower ES (4k) and huge mitigation. Almost un-killable. The ES regen was massive through the use of Zealots oath and Vitality gem. I have also noticed a few still using this and Glancing blows. I dont think adding the mitigation would be possible and ES would need to be 8k+ to deal with large hits.

Is it worth the swap for double the ES regen?
Just wanted to thank everyone in this thread! Build has let me beat both Sirus and A8 sirus for the first time.
Ok how are you guys dealing with Chimera boss?
It's kililng me every time in his smoke state.

Secondly, is it worth dropping second curse for Vile Bastion and Flesh and Stone? I can see many ppl are playing with such spec
I am trying to push into T16 100% delirious maps, and it's slow at 100%. Any advice on gearing?

Spoiler
"
oregoncrete wrote:
I am trying to push into T16 100% delirious maps, and it's slow at 100%. Any advice on gearing?

Spoiler

Gear wise there are awakened gems to be gotten, better rare boots and a mark of the shaper in the ring slot. You wand also could use some upgrading.

However at the end of the day this is never gonna be a smooth 100% delirium build, there are simply a lot of fundamentals missing, maybe if you burn 3+ mirrors you will be able to reliably get them done deathless and in a reasonable time but for that budget you can gear a proper delirium farmer that can clear the maps in a quarter of the time much safer.
"
oregoncrete wrote:

Spoiler

Drop the mana flask and get a cinderswallow urn with 3% mana on kill. No Vaal Discipline? Need that for a panic button. I make you at about 2.5m damage? You will need a lot more for t16 100% deli. Mark of shaper + elder ring for more damage, and a decent cluster jewel setup, would help lots.

Your on sort of the basic build tree and cluster jewel setup, which won't work on 100% deli, its good for bossing though. We can do those maps - just with some more tinkering and investment - so previous poster isn't wrong in that other builds can do them better (not sure about cheaper - they often use headhunters!!). Have a look at the trees and cluster jewels of some of the regular posters to this thread for ideas. And their gear will point you in the direction you want to move towards.
"

Gear wise there are awakened gems to be gotten, better rare boots and a mark of the shaper in the ring slot. You wand also could use some upgrading.

However at the end of the day this is never gonna be a smooth 100% delirium build, there are simply a lot of fundamentals missing, maybe if you burn 3+ mirrors you will be able to reliably get them done deathless and in a reasonable time but for that budget you can gear a proper delirium farmer that can clear the maps in a quarter of the time much safer.

stnikolauswagne is correct. The average player using this build will have around 2-5mil dps and low Energy Shield and will struggle in 100% delirious maps.

There are definitely better builds for 100% Delirious farming. Self curse Occultist or any BV Assassin.

However, If you really enjoy vortex and only want to play one build. It is possible. I have invested around 140-180ex so far from currency I farmed killing Sirus/Elder. The rest of my investment has been farming harvest for around three weeks crafting my own gear. If you bought my gear or buy harvest crafts this would add another 150-200ex investment.

My build has around 17-18mil shaper Dps, 9k Energy shield, 2.5k Energy Shield Regen, 52% physical reduction, 31% dodge and blind from disorienting display and I can clear 100% deathless very easily.

So if you want to spend around 200-400ex on this build and farm 100% Delirious go for it.

I would just recommend farming headhunter reroll a meta build that is known for 100% Delirious farming.

I love Vortex and hate leveling another character for just mapping/delirium. I also find it very fun to min/max Vortex to crazy levels.

This build is also great boss/simulacrum farmer and can make just as much currency just boss farming without my kind of investment. No need to even touch 100% delirious maps 😁
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 13, 2021, 8:26:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info