[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

With 6700 ES, i am finding myself dieing a bit. I have a few dmg things to work on: wand, cold multi on amulet, tranquility annoint. But not sure how i should improve defenses. Do i need more aura notable medium clusters?

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
With 6700 ES, i am finding myself dieing a bit. I have a few dmg things to work on: wand, cold multi on amulet, tranquility annoint. But not sure how i should improve defenses. Do i need more aura notable medium clusters?

Just need more ES. Your Goal is minimum 8k for high tier red maps
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

one thing to point out is having bonechill in vortex instead of controlled destruction drops the damage by quite a but (bone chill should be on cold snap,in its place controlled destruction)
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

one thing to point out is having bonechill in vortex instead of controlled destruction drops the damage by quite a but (bone chill should be on cold snap,in its place controlled destruction)

Crusader's percent ES an ES recovery rate on the belt could boost your ES. Also it seems really weird that you had 10+ex to make a +2 amulet, but don't have currency to annoint Tranquility.
"
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Crusader's percent ES an ES recovery rate on the belt could boost your ES. Also it seems really weird that you had 10+ex to make a +2 amulet, but don't have currency to annoint Tranquility.

Yeah was mostly trying to find at least one gold oil first, to keep the cost down. Didn't have much luck in any of the blight maps, so i annointed a bit after i posted that.
Anybody have a link to the most updated PoB for this build? The newest one in the actual guide doesn't work with the most recent PoB update.
I don't really understan't the difference between PoB version of the tree and the version in the guide. Do we take Glancing Blows using ToH or not? If not, should we somehow max block chance?
Also, how to max energy shield? I tried to play vortex build on trickster and could get 9500 es without any problems. Here I want to get at least 8k but don't really understand how to get it.
"
katonsew wrote:
I don't really understan't the difference between PoB version of the tree and the version in the guide. Do we take Glancing Blows using ToH or not? If not, should we somehow max block chance?
Also, how to max energy shield? I tried to play vortex build on trickster and could get 9500 es without any problems. Here I want to get at least 8k but don't really understand how to get it.

I have 7950 ES and 15kk DPS in LL version rn. You can just try to replicate my defensive items. Btw Dan died with 13k ES in CI version.
Last edited by Its_OP on Feb 6, 2021, 11:38:08 AM
Hi all! Reading the posts and looking at PoE.ninja I see people use +2 ammy instead of chayula, I am thinking about crafting one. I understand I should respec from malevolence to vile bastion for stun immunity and get +1 curse from the tree. How about the chaos res from chayula, do I need to get some on my gear? How much chaos res is acceptable?
"
Mescaline77 wrote:
Hi all! Reading the posts and looking at PoE.ninja I see people use +2 ammy instead of chayula, I am thinking about crafting one. I understand I should respec from malevolence to vile bastion for stun immunity and get +1 curse from the tree. How about the chaos res from chayula, do I need to get some on my gear? How much chaos res is acceptable?

Yes I would if I was you, there is a lot of chaos damage sources these days. getting to 0% should be your first target, from there as much as you feel comfortable with. personally I like lots but never reach it! lol.

Read back a few pages for a good crafting guide for +2 ammy, for under 5ex or 6-7ex if you buy the difficult +1 ammy ready to go. Will obv. need lots of harvest tuning to perfect though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info